"You will?" Shock and scepticism leaked from his tone as he stared at her in hesitantly. 

She shook her head, "Nah. I was joking. Now please can you open the car?" 

His voice was firm and demanding, "Tiny. I don't have time for this. Please just go back up to the apartment, I promise I'll be there in the morning." 

"So let me get this straight," she shivered, getting colder by the second, "You want me to stay here alone. In a strange place, while Ronan is only five minutes away and while everyone I know is at least twenty times further than that?" 

Levi didn't say anything to her, but the familiar beep of the unlocking car said it all and with a smug smile she quietly slid her way into the passenger seat and cranked the heat up.  

*** 

The car ride wasn't as awkward as Jane thought it might've been. It was still dead silent aside from the whispering radio and the mechanical noises of the car, but it wasn't awkward. It was comfortable. She nearly fell asleep and as the car rolled to a stop, her eyes shot open as she tried to make out the huge shapes in the darkness.  

She resisted the temptation to roll her eyes as she announced, "A warehouse?" 

She looked over at Levi who just shrugged and she sat back in her seat, "Seriously. That's so cliché. You're meeting the witch in a warehouse on the other side of town in the late hours of the night?" 

Continuing Levi, placed his phone next to his ear as he barked, "Yeah. We're here." 

His eyes roamed over to look at her as he listened to his brother, "I had no choice but to bring her. She's not safe so close to Ronan without any of the others. Which one are you in?" 

Jane looked out at the several identical warehouses and found herself wondering what this witch would look like. She'd never met a witch before and wondered if they were really as ghastly as people made them out to be. Would the witch be a hobbling, little old lady? Or would she be a magnificent beauty to enchanting for mortal eyes? 

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Levi's voice, "Be quick and stay right be my, understand?" 

Jane nodded, suddenly rethinking her decision to come with Levi and meet this witch, whoever she was. Staying at Levi's apartment was probably the safest option, but hell, Jane had already come up against one spider at that place who knows how many more and that wasn't a risk she was willing to face.  

Following behind Levi closely, she started wondering what would be happening when she walked into the warehouse with Luke and witch. Jane didn't think she was ready to see someone being tortured; not after witnessing Clare do some truly mind scaring things.  

But as she and Levi neared the entrance to one of the abandoned warehouses she heard an ear splitting shriek and simply by reflex she shot out to grab the back of Levi's shirt. She held her body close against his as she heard the scream end followed by Luke's cold voice, "You ready to talk yet?" 

A sobbing voice pleaded with Luke, "Please, no more. I can't take anymore, I have told you all I know." 

For some reason, the voice played with Jane's memory she knew that voice. That accent... Moving away from behind Levi, her eyes made out the familiar figure of Luke who scoffed at his captive, "Suit yourself." 

The scream started again and with squinted eyes Jane horridly watched Luke move towards his captives head and... and cut her hair? Wait was it even a her or was it a him? 

Moving closer towards Luke, she finally recognized that Italian accent, belonging to her bosses annoying son Tony. The annoying, body obsessed boy who was always hitting on her, that Tony.