𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

Her heart started beating fast, "do you love me?".

He stopped at the red light, then faced her "I love yo beautiful ass to death girl".

Her heart stopped, butterflies filled her stomach her eyes started to get watery. "Baeeee".

"What?, you always crying" Dakari chuckled before whipping her tears.

"I don't know why, I love you too" she chuckled moving his hands away from her face.

He smiled at her, Dakari grab her face and kissed her lips the both of them pulled away from each other.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Dad, you been knew I had a boyfriend so why you so angry at me when he took me on a date which was a month ago you was standing at the door warning him to bring me home!" Robyn shouted at her father.

"I don't care! I don't want you to have a boyfriend you need to be worrying about school" he mushed her head.

Her mother kisha pulled Derrick and slapped him in the face, "don't you ever in Yo fucking life mushed my daughter head, this girl is doing good in school and all she wants is a boyfriend and she got it"

Robyn grab her mother arm, "I so sick of you telling me what I can or can not do dad, I'll be moving out by Friday afternoon" she ran upstairs to her room.

She seat on her bed and cried her eyes out, her father never wanted her to have an boyfriend When she brought Jason home him and her father had the bond that nobody could break. But once Derrick found out what Jason did to Robyn he damn near killed Jason because he didn't want nobody hurting his daughter.

Derrick seat down on the couch, he was in his man cave smoking a joint he never wanted his daughters to have a boyfriend simply because he was scared of his daughters calling him because their boyfriends lay his hands on them.

But he knew what he said and did was wrong, he got up and walked back downstairs Derrick seen his wife in the kitchen cooking dinner. He walked over towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist she slapped his arms and told him to unhand her.

"I know I'm wrong, I'm scared for them Kisha" he sigh.

She turn around and looked at him, "I know babe but they are grown now it's time for them to live their lives now".

"You gonna have to accept that you babygirl's are not baby's anymore, let Robyn have her boyfriend I know it's going to be hard but let her" Kisha grab his face.

He nod his head, "I'm going upstairs to talk to her".

She nod her head and let go of him, he ran upstairs to Robyn's room he knocked on the door before walking inside.

He sat down on her bed, "I'm sorry Robyn, I'm scared of losing you but I know that you're grown now and you have a boyfriend. Just don't get hurt and to remember your worth and if he ever disrespect you I'll be there ready to put in the ground"

She chuckled at him, "I accept your apology, but dad Dakari is not like Jason he makes me feel amazing he cares about he makes sure that I'm okay mentally and physically I love him dad".

His eyes widen, "you love him?".

"Yes, yes I love him dad he makes me happy and his family makes me feel like I'm apart of their family also" she says.

"Have you meet his parents?" He asked.

She blankly looked at him, "do you even listen?"

He chuckled, "yes, yes I do but I'm surprised, I thought he was an bad boy".

"Because of his tattoos and his natural mug?" She continue to blankly look at him.

He nod his head, "yes, but he seems like an hood dude, I'll have to meet him and have an conversation with him".

She nod her head with an smile on her face, "okay, thank you for actually listening to me".

He pulled her into an hug, "now about that moving out part, you still wanna move out?".

She pulled away from him, "yes, I feel like I'm grown enough to get my own place and don't worry I'll still come visit y'all".

He nod his head before getting, "okay, if you need help getting the apartment just ask".

"Thanks dad, but I got enough money saved up" she chuckled.

He nod his head before walking out the room.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Rihanna went to her and Dakari's iMessages and FaceTime him. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey baby" she smiled at the camera.

"Wassam, ma everything straight?" He licked his lips at her.

"Yes, me and dad had a talk about everything and he actually wants to meet and have an conversation with you" she said.

He nod his head, "Ight, your stomach still hurt".

She nod her head no, "no, I'm good thanks for asking you must be at work?".

"Yeah, you look so fucking good" he licked his lips.

She laughed, "you need some chapstick or something".

He mean mugged her, "nigga you ain't funny, you want yo pussy ate?"

Her eyes went wide, "what- I you know what Dakari baby log off".

******************
Was Derrick wrong?

Opinion: my father and step father is the same way, they think all dudes is the same they don't want no nigga cheating on me nor putting their hands on me etc. but it gets to a point were the "over protective" stuff gets annoying like nigga relax all dudes aren't the same😩😂