𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

"You're dead." I mouthed to her with a smirked before turning back around and hearing an announcement. "Good morning students and faculty, welcome to a brand new year at West Valley High. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year." The PA rambled on. "You can also purchase tickets for the school musical which will be the hit Greece. And finally as we embark on another academic year it is important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers regardless of-" She rambled on before something stopped her.

I guessed that it was Tory, possibly. "Give it back!" A faint voice sounding like the announcing lady spoke then quietened down. "You're no allowed too-" She attempted to say once more. "Samantha LaRusso, you know what you did." Tory sneered. "And now you're gonna pay for it." She stated as I found her the tone she was using hot, Kanis must've scampered off somewhere. "I'm coming for you bitch!" Tory snarled as I chuckled, "I think Kanis and Tory know." "Shit!" Miguel cursed running out. "Come on bro let's kick some ass." I smirked as Hawk got up and we did our handshake. "That's the spirit Kreese." He grinned as I scowled at Nancy...

✦✦✦

𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 facing Sam, as the trio paced in a circle. "I know what you did at the party, you kissed Miguel." Kanis glowered as Sam looked shocked. "Well I uh..." She stammered. "But it's okay Sam because my girl kissed your boy. Now I love my girl and I love Kanis, so it's me and you LaRusso." Tory glared as I smirked at the fact she said she loved me. Tory pushed Kanis out the circle and I caught her in my arms, "Let it happen K," I told her softly.

Tory went for Sam yet she managed to dodge. Samantha went to move away when Tory yanked her bag and front kicked her into the crowd. "Oh you get back in there!" Hawk shouted pushing Sam back in. "Get back in Sammy Girl!" I yelled with a smirk as Tory nodded at me kicking Sam down. Sam got up attempting to defend herself, however according to Carl Miyagi-Do is more of a defense, however I studied the pair and Samantha began to dodge my girls swings.

"This is for my friend LaRusso!" Tory snarled, "It was an accident!" Sam retorted as the fight continued, Tory attempted to swing for Sam and Sam blocking her. I felt no remorse for what was happening, I didn't care if I was supposed too. "Go on Tory get her!!" Kanis chanted however Robby intervened, I wasn't about to stop Tory from doing this- I had faith she'd win.

"You okay?" He asked Sam before Kanis yanked him out of the way causing him to spin into a locker, yet Robby bounced back placing a hand on Kanis' chest so she couldn't move and did the same with Tory, "Stop!" Robby shouted. "Get off of them!" I yelled. "Let her go!" Rickenberger asked but Robby kicked him away. "Hey!" Miguel roared charging up to us as I twisted Robby's wrist, "Leave her alone, she's mine." I glared before kicking him toward Sam.

"All of you settle down I am sure we can figure this--" Robby went to say when Miguel shoved him to the ground. However I lost my focus when I made eyes with Nancy, rage built up in me as I remembered how crap she's treat me recently. "I'm gonna go get a teacher." Demetri told Carl kissing his cheek and running off I rolled my eyes.

"Oh it is on!" Hawk yelled pushing Bert and Nate out of the way, I went over to him to where one came up behind him. I front kicked him to the ground as Hawk spun the two in front of him. We high fived, "Hell yeah!" He roared as he got shoved by someone. This one small fight had erupted to on large Cobra Kai VS Miyagi Do war...

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 to Tory and Kanis before walking along in search for Nancy, "Fuck off out of my way!" I snarled round housing people out of the way, whatever dojo they were in. "Izzy just stop this!" Carl shouted at me getting in my way. "Carl... Get out of my way, I don't wanna hit you." I sternly told him seeing havoc surround me. "Then don't and don't act in this." He stated as I scoffed and punched him in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground. I loomed over him, "Sorry brother." I scoffed running along, I noticed Kanis go over to my brother and I never looked back.

"Come on Guys can't we just all get along!?" Moon shouted as Doug shoved a guy right near Moon causing her to scream. "Moon get out the way!" I shouted to her before running further along the halls towards the English classes in search for Nancy. I was missing all the main fighting sure, but I'd be winning mine...

✦✦✦

"𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲! 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 slut?!" I called out as I walked along the dimly lit english rooms, "Nancy... Come on darling where are you hiding?" I asked her with a smirk as I paced along the rooms. "Fucking bullying slut." I heard Nancy grumbled under her breath as I jumped through the window, "That right." I grinned. "Well that bullying slut's found you." I laughed front kicking her in the lower stomach.

Nancy blocked my punch, "You've changed, I was always there for you until you fucked it up!" Nancy shouted as I kicked her down to the floor, "I'd run if I were you, I'm pretty pissed off." I warned her as she got up and I began to chase her. I ran after her down the halls and into the foyer if you want to call it that, a crowd was already there looking at Miguel and Robby, Tory and Sam and Kanis and Carl fight.

I got in fighting position as did Nancy, I stuck first punching her across the face, "Seems Miyagi Do is doing so well for you huh?" I mocked as Nancy blocked my punches and walked backward up the stairs, "This isn't a tournament.. There are no rules." Tory snarled to Sam as I kicked Nancy down so she fell onto the small platform at the stairs.

"Poor Nance you never learn..." I growled aiming my fist at her when Nancy grabbed a hold of my wrist and flipped me over. "Fuck." I hissed jumping up and getting blocked as I aimed numerous punches at her. "Nice try Izzy." She glowered as I managed to aim one at her...

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.I could hear Tory saying no mercy before getting thrown over part of the railing and landing near me. "Kreese! Kreese!" She shouted at me but I just saw red. Blood was splattered on the floor around me.

I was on top of Nancy swinging repeatedly at her face, leaving her with a broken nose, "Izzy stop! Please!" She croaked as I saw Kanis kicking Carl, "Nighty night bitch!" I growled going to finish her when I heard a noise and a scream come from Kanis, "Miguel!" She shouted as I turned around seeing Miguel fall down, "What the fuck did you do!" I screamed as he hit the floor and I made eyes with Robby. Tory ran down to me and wrapped her arms around me, "Don't look." We told each other tears welling in our eyes.

Yet I looked and I saw a bruised Miguel on the ground with his eyes closed, "Miguel... Man he..." Hawk stuttered looking there. "Keene's dead." Hawk scowled. "No, Miyagi Do is." Tory and I corrected.

And at that moment my phone buzzed:

Isabelle it's John, I got the dojo... We're the official legacy of Cobra Kai. And nothing will stop us now x

My head was nestled on Tory's shoulder as she kissed my cheek and whispered, "This isn't the time and I was going to hate you for a while but... I love you too..." I opened my eyes letting the tears roll down them, "I'm not gonna hurt you ever again... And Miguel's gotta wake up... Because he doesn't deserve this." I told her praying Miguel would wake up again....