Prologue

Welcome to Soran High School of Arts and Sports.

Listen, as an Arts student, you are expected to follow after the trends, do well in your modules, act as an Arts student, look like an Arts student and most importantly, look down on that girl who does not fit to be the top student like everyone here does.

Listen, as a Sports student, you are expected to keep up with the latest news, excel in your sport, act as a Sports student, look like a Sports student and most importantly, look up to the boy who has everything in the world like everyone here does.

But here, everything is thrown to a mess when a surprise transfer student arrives.

~~

He walked into the rink, step by step and all he could see was a female silhouette jumping off the ice surface. Only half of the huge rink was lighted and it was almost as if the spotlight was placed on the girl. The girl caught all his attention and before he knew it, he felt a sudden pain on his knee.

"Ouch..." he muttered softly, yet loud enough for the female to be alerted, and she disappeared to the other dimmed half of the rink immediately. He was of course, too busy to notice the girl's disappearance for he was caught up with the pain from the collision of his knee to one of the seats located at the top of the spectators seats.

By the time the sting had subsided, the girl was completely gone, not even a trace of her was left and it felt almost as if he was the only one there all along. He trailed slowly towards the rink, a unspeakable emotion running through him. It had been so long since he had came to the rink, and he was hesitating to put on a pair of skates where he can relieve his feelings of being on ice again. It was after all, almost like a home to him.

Deciding that he should not, he was about to walk away and leave for the place that he was supposed to belong in. Only before he left, a small glimmer caught him by the corner of his eyes. He picked the small package of glimmer up, realising that it was a miniature teddy bear decorated with sequins and ribbons.

A miniature, hand-made looking teddy bear keychain, and that was all it took to allow the best thing in his life to happen.

Author's Note: Welcome to Melting Ice~~ Well I don't really know what to say, but I do hope you will enjoy this story~~ xD