Chapter 23

Jungkook's head hung low as he came out of the police station. He saw his father talking with a police officer in the distance. As he saw jungkook approaching him, his face hardened with a disappointed yet strict look. Jungkook couldn't face his father so he kept looking down ashamed since his dad had to bail him out.

They drove home in silence, the air thick from unasked questions. Jungkook knew that his dad was saving them for when they're at home. He looked out of the passenger side window at the gloomy sky. It was already evening and he wondered what jimin must be doing.

That early morning when he was taken away by the police he had forced jimin to stay there and rest and not to panic. He asked him to call taehyung since he was alone after the disturbing night he had to go through. And now Jungkook was patiently waiting to run to his boyfriend's arms for comfort.

After jungkook and Mr. Jeon went inside the house, jungkook quickly ran upstairs to take a shower before his dad or mom could hold him and question him. He then came downstairs, slowly creeping to the front door to escape and go to jimin's apartment when his father's voice boomed.
"Jeon Jungkook! Where do you think you're going off to?!" Mr. Jeon roared.
Jungkook gulped and moved to the living room where his parents were sitting and waiting. He sat down infront of them and sighed to his hands.

"Mind telling us what happened?" His dad asked.
"I don't have to tell you anything." Jungkook shot back annoyed making his parents gasp.
"Jungkook! What's wrong with you?" Mrs. Jeon asked surprised since their son never acted this way. Sure, he always gave short answers and didn't spend time with them until recently, but he never talked like that to them.
"So you're telling me that after I went through so much trouble to save your sorry ass, you're not going to tell us why you hit two of your classmates until they passed out?" His dad asked, nerves popping up on his forehead from anger.
"Do you even know what I did? I had my team take down all the videos of you punching some guy in a bar like a mad man, I had to pay to shut up all the mouths of the people who witnessed it, I had to wipe off everything related to that before they spread on media and ruin our reputation that I built for us all my life!" He growled making Jungkook flinch.
"I'm sorry you had to do all that." Jungkook simply uttered before standing up to leave.

"You are not leaving until you tell us what happened. Aren't you even regretting doing that to our family? Aren't you ashamed that your drunk self almost humiliated us?" Mr. Jeon said disappointed while his mom just looked at him with a sad expression. Suddenly jungkook chuckled darkly making his parents scared of his sudden demeanor.

"Regret? ashamed? When I think about it, all I feel is happiness. I'm only regretting that I couldn't break some more of his bones." He said chuckling making his parents eyes blow wide.
"THEY DESERVED ALL OF IT FOR TRYING TO RAPE JIMIN! If I hadn't found him that moment, that sick fuck Jackson would've raped him. He drugged him, tied him to the bed after removing his clothes when he was unconscious. Why the fuck would I ever regret punching them? If I could do it again I'll do it gladly. There you fucking go, you got the reason. Now let me go." Jungkook growled.

His parents were speechless after hearing the truth and felt stupid for assuming that their perfect son would do anything like that without a reason.
"Jungkook we're sorry your friend had to go through that." His mom said feeling genuinely sad.
"Son, I'm sorry for doubting you. I'll look into to everything and make sure Jackson face the consequences for his actions." Mr. Jeon said.
"Thanks dad." Jungkook replied with a small smile.
"You can go check on your friend. But jungkook, after you come back you're grounded for a week." His father said. Jungkook just scoffed silently as he walked away.