Chapter 6

During these days Jimin and Jungkook had grown a good friendship. Everyone was surprised at first when the two enemies acted in a friendly manner but they got over it. Taehyung realized that his friend looked more happy after talking with jimin. He wished jungkook got over his small internalized homophobic nature. Jimin's friends and jungkook's friends were now close and they even sat together at lunch.

It was finally the day of the football match jungkook and taehyung was playing. Jimin was in a hurry to go to the field to cheer his friends. He walked through the school gates about to turn towards the grounds when someone pushed him against the tree.
" Hey baby. Didn't see you for a long time. I missed you" jackson whispered breath hitting jimin's neck. Jimin was grossed out.
" Did you miss me too baby boy?" Jackson smirked.
" Hell no dude and get away your shitty face away from me!" Jimin said trying to get away from the tight grasp.
" Aww.. trying to get away sweet cheeks?" Jackson said slapping jimin's ass. Jimin's was wide eyed. At that moment his friends were walking towards the grounds. Taemin saw what was happening to his friend.
" What the hell!! Look jackson's hurting jiminie!" All of them looked at the scene unfolding ready to punch jackson.
" We'll kill that bastard!" Namjoon and Yoongi tried going towards them with the others when jimin did the unexpected.
" You fucking bitch! Don't you dare touch me again or I'll cut your balls and hang them in the school corridor" jimin fumed grabbing jackson's hand and bending it the other way. Jackson was about to do something but jimin's friends came there so he had to retreat.
" Damn jimin you're scary!" Hoseok giggled.
" Where did you learn those moves? You gotta teach me too!" Jin and sungwoon pleaded. Jimin was embarrassed.
" Come on guys give him a break" Yoongi said laughing along with Namjoon.
" Is jungkook hyung and tae ready?" Jimin asked excitedly.
Yeah let's go quickly before the match starts." Sungwoon said.

They sat in the front rows and cheered for their friends as well as the whole team. Everyone was cheering them on. Jimin had his eyes on jungkook. He was sweaty and his eyes held determination. "He looks so hot dammit! We just became friends. You can't ruin it drooling over him. He's not even gay and he's a playboy jimin!! Don't start falling for him!" Jimin scolded himself. Jungkook and him suddenly made eye contact and he was flustered when jungkook smiled at him but he smiled back nonetheless.

The match was finally over and their school had won. The guys planned to go to a club and celebrate.
" Yayy we finally get to party with jiminie" taehyung smiled.
" Sorry to disappoint you tae but I can't come. I have some things to take care of." Jimin apologized looking at his friends.
" Hmph no fair! I hate you chim." Taehyung fake cried.
" Oh shut it tae. Let him be. He probably has a lot of work to do. Isn't that right jimin?" Jungkook defended.
" Yup that's right. But I'll definitely come next time" jimin smiled.
" Pff two days ago you guys were at each other's throats now look at them all friendly and sweet." Jin said while others laughed.
" Oh right I almost forgot. Mr. Choi sent me an email about our project. I'll send it to you and jungkookie!" Jimin chimed.
" Sure" both taehyung and jungkook nodded.
Jimin bid his goodbyes and went away.
" Yahh you let him say jungkookie to you but when we say it you're giving us death threats" hoseok said.
" No! And shut up hoseok" jungkook said annoyed while taehyung smirked.
" If jungkook wasn't straight I'd think that he has a crush on our chim" Namjoon laughed with others except two of them. Jungkook's smile from before vanished but no one noticed except the two who realized his sudden feelings towards jimin.
"Let's go and dress for our gathering before it gets late." Taemin said.
" Be near the neon club at 7:00" Yoongi and sungwoon replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.