Into the Forest!

(Well hello! It's been a while...a very VERY long while...anyways- I was having a bit of trouble writing some of the other episodes, I've had a lot of stuff to take care of over the summer. Here's a short chapter after the long wait)

Midoriya looked around worriedly, his loud breathing gained a couple glances from Bakugou. Honestly, Bakugou was a bit worried too, after everything that had happened it was all starting to take a toll on them, mentally and physically.

They were both way skinnier now, everyone had suffered in some way. Everything was different. None of them liked this new way of living, who would? They were all trying their best to survive and to take care of their loved ones.

Bakugou was deep in thought not paying attention to what happened around him. He wondered if his family was still alive. He was sure the old hag and his father were fine but he still had some doubts.

"Kachaan, watch o-"

The ground had dissapeared under Bakugou, he rolled down a small hill. His body slammed onto a log on the way with a loud bang, Bakugou coughed.

"I'm coming K-kachaan!"

Midoriya slowly walked towards his friend afraid of falling and meeting the same fate as him. Bakugou grunted in pain.

"Kachaan are you alright? Here hold my hand, I'll pull you up!"

(I apologize once again for the wait)