Not his lucky day

Back with the second (2nd) group!

(3rd person POV)

Deku let out a long exhausted sigh as he made his way through the dense forest. It was another day of the same thing...getting water,trying to find food,scouting the area,taking care of Eri and the dog. He looked around tiredly and walked in many different directions looking for food. They had once again gone without eating for a couple of days.

Midoriya wondered how his friends were doing. Were they safe? What if they were dead and he didn't know? What if they had gone through the same things him,Eri and Bakugou had gone through? What if they went through worse? Are they starving too? Midoriya was deep in thought and didn't take notice of the tree in front of him.

Bam!

"OoOoowww" He whispered.

"I wasn't paying attention"

He looked up at the tree hoping to see some kind of fruit or something edible but sadly, it wasn't his lucky day. The pain in his forehead got worse, he touched the almost bruised spot then looked at his hand, he noticed it was stained with some blood. The greenette sighed again and started walking to another tree that might have fruit.

He stumbled across a goose plum tree. He remembered he heard about these once when he was reading a book, apparently they are edible and very common in forest areas. His tired eyes gained some shine to them as he smiled slightly at the thought of food.

The only proteins they were ever able to get were from either small animals that they found such as tiny fish that lived in the stream and they also got a little from nuts that they found while scouting or looking for food and water. Sometimes fruit helped a bit aswell.

He tried wiggling the tree but failed. The tree was very tHiCc. He decided climbing would be the best idea...and so he did. When he was on one of the tallest branches of the tree he laid down and dragged himself along the branch carefull not to fall.

Slowly but surely he made his way close to the fruits and proceeded to pull them off of the tree and let them drop to the ground. He continued for a while until he had quite a lot of plums on the ground. Midoriya crawled from the branch back to the log of the tree. Placing one foot on it and hugging it, putting his other foot lower that the first one.

He felt sturdy and confident that he could get down without getting hurt...(you know how I said that it wasn't really his lucky day today? Well I meant it.)

And down he went with a loud crash. Midoriya groaned in not only pain but also frustration and anger. Deku picked himself up, grabbed as many plums as he was able to hold and slowly walked back to camp.

He knew Bakugou will be really mad when he gets back but decided to ignore the thought for the time being.

Deku took heavy steps as he walked. He was really not having it today and just wanted to get back to the clearing and get some sleep. He Moved a plant's  large leaves out of the way revealing the clearing.

"Finallyyy..." He groaned loudly and fell lightly to the ground letting all the plums roll around. Apple came and licked his face. Midoriya pushed her face away and closed his eyes. Eri came running

"Mr. Deku?"

"Hi Eri" He talked with his eyes still closed.

Bakugou stared at him blankly before saying:

"You look like a total train wreck"

"Kachaaaaan"

"What? it's true"

"I found plums..."

"What do you think I am?! Blind? I saw them, nerd"

...

The boy had fallen asleep Bakugou had not quite yet noticed this.

"Nerd?"

"Mr. Bakugou"

Bakugou turned his attention over to Eri.

"What do you want?!"

"I'm hungry..."

"Oh, right."

Bakugou stared at the plums on the ground for a while before bending down and grabbing one for him and Eri. He gave one to Eri before he bit down on the plum he was holding.

They were both quick to finish. Both grabbed seconds and left some for Deku.