Bakugou has a gun...

Recap

"Get you're weapons because we are leaving" Bakugou convinced everyone that they needed to have a weapon. 
_______________________________________
(To give you an image of what everyone was wearing. Also it was cold because it was November)

Uraraka wore a pink shirt with black pants with black shoes and she had a beanie on her head.
Bakugou had a camo shirt with black pants and combat boots.
Izuku wore a grey shirt, some camo pants, his red shoes and a black jacket. 

Iida wore a blue jacket over a white shirt, he had some dark blue pants and black shoes.
Kirishima had a red sweatshirt and wine pants and a pair of red shoes.
Kaminary had a yellow jacket over a white T with some jeans and white shoes.
_______________________________________
(Now back to the story) 3rd person POV

The group of students took a moment to gather themselves, each one had a backpack filled with supplies. Uraraka's weapon of choice kitchen knives, Izuku's weapon of choice meat clever (A really large knife made to cut meat) Kaminary's weapon of choice, baseball bat.

Kirishima's weapon of choice knife(he couldn't find something cooler so he just stuck with it) Iida's weapon of choice cooking pan. And finally Bakugou's  of choice...

"GUYSSSS BAKUGOU HAS A GUN!" Screamed Kaminary as he backed away from Bakugou. "LETS GO KICK SOME ASS!"  Yelled Bakugou with a smug  grin on his face as he held an assault riffle with both hands pointing it to the air.

"Kachaan?!?!?!??!"

"What Deku?!" 

"Why do you have a gun?!"

"SHUT UP WITH THE STUPID QUESTIONS AND KEEP PACKING YOUR SHIT"

Bakugou had most of the medical stuff in his bag, while uraraka had the hygiene things like toilet paper and toothbrushes that kind of stuff, Izuku carried some more knives in his back pack in case they needed more and kirishima and Kaminary had some more things that could be usefull like Bobby pins and the last of the snacks they had left. 

"Lets go" said Bakugou as he walked towards the door to open it, holding his AR (assault riffle) in his left hand.

(Hey sorry! This one was more of an episode so that you could imagine what they looked like! And what supplies they had)