my new friend

Recap

A growl was heard not too far away. Though it didn't sound like a walker's growl everyone got in their battle stance, Bakugou propped his gun so that it was facing forward and everyone stood back to back to make sure no one could sneak up on them.
_______________________________________
3rd person POV

Bakugou noticed a large black mass pretty far away. "Stay alert" he commanded. Everyone followed him as he walked towards the dark thing laying on the ground whimpering.

Crunch

Izuku stepped on a stick. "Way to go Deku" Bakugou said sarcasticly. "Sorry..." replied Izuku in a low tone. The dark figures head shot up, yellow eyes glared at the group of teenagers.
"BACK AWAY SLOWLY" Instructed Iida.

All the members took a few steps back  Bakugou didn't listen and walked towards the creature "KACHAAN ITS DANGEROUS!" Yelled Izuku from where their team stood. Bakugou just kept walking towards it.

When he was a couple feet away the creature completely stood up and growled at him. It's ears bent backwards and it showed it's fangs trying to scare him away, threatening to bite him. "Hey..." Bakugou talked in a very reassuring voice.

The yellow eyes stared back at him. He stood there for a brief moment, his eyes looking into the fluff ball's. This dog had shiny black hair combined, it had a pair of piercing golden eyes.

The figure lowered its front body and growled as Bakugou got closer, his eyes softened, trying to get the dark fluff ball to calm down, and surprisingly so, it worked. The creature wasn't growling anymore, it's posture relaxed a bit but it was still scared. It's ears pointed backwards and it's tail wrapped around the back right leg.

Bakugou got closer with every step, once he was in front of the dark creature he realized how big it was. He was sure that if it stood up it would be taller than him. Bakugou put his hand in front of it. The dog got closer sniffing his hand. 

(Im using the Newfoundland dog as a reference)

(Here's the dog compared to a human)

The group stood far away in silence all of them tensed up when it got close to Bakugou

The group stood far away in silence all of them tensed up when it got close to Bakugou. He then proceeded to pet the Newfoundland. Bakugou slowly untied the metal chain from the pole, making sure not to startle the creature. The chain was still wrapped around it's neck though.

When the dog didn't run away Bakugou patted it's head. "You scaredy cats can stop hiding now." Said Bakugou with a large sigh.

"Bakugou that's a really dangerous thing you did just now you know" said Iida slowly getting closer to him.

"He is cute when he isn't growling" added Uraraka.

"She's a girl." Stated Bakugou

"You looked?" Izuku asked kind of worried and disgusted.

"Of course not dumbass" replied Bakugou.

"Then how do you know?" Asked Kaminary with a slight head tilt.

" Female dogs are smaller and weigh less than the males" commented Bakugou.

"Well it doesn't look very small to me" Said Kirishima.

"Thats because this breed is one of the biggest"

"Wow Bakubro I didn't know you knew that much about dogs" Kirishima added with obvious suprise in his tone. 

"Kachaan used to have one thats how he knows" adds Izuku

"Tsk" said Bakugou.

Bakugou continued to pet the large being as his classmates got closer to the 'beast'. Izuku patted her and noticed how fluffy she really was, Uraraka ran up to the Newfoundland and hugged it

"Well one of you extras has to break into the hut...if there even is a door to unlock." Comanded Bakugou while he ran his hands through the soft, thick fur of the large being. He sat next to it letting her know he didn't mean any harm. He had a secret soft spot for animals if you haven't noticed.

(When they enter the hut)

"Guys look it's a radio!" Izuku pointed out.

"Turn it on and see if it works." Added Kaminary.

Bzzt zzt buzz

"I guess it doesn't" commented Uraraka.

This trip had just been a mess so far and they didn't know what to do anymore. They were all in the middle of no where with the only source of safety being themselves and a small metal hut.

(Hello peoples pls support this story 🥺 as always I hope you enjoyed it🥰.)