A skit?

Recap

The static faded from the screen, the channel had changed into the news forecast.
_______________________________________
Everyone gave eachother quick glances and then looked back at the TV. The tv kept making weird sounds and as the camera lense focused on a slim, pale woman no older than 25 years old, her blue hair was all messy, her cheeks pink and a panicked look in her eyes. She held up a microphone and started talking.

"This is an emergency broadcast brought by Polar Bear News." She kept looking behind her shoulder while she talked. "Everyone! Everyone is going CRAZY LIKE WILD ANIMALS. We dont know how this started happening. We think it might be a new virus or a fungus. PLEASE STAY INSIDE, DO NOT GO OUTSIDE."

The woman started panting, her lips opened as if to say something but she closed them again. She quickly removed some hair from her face. "We dont know how to stop the infecting of people so stay inside and get away from anyone that has been outside for the last 48 hours."

Izuku's mouth dropped open when he saw the pictures of the 'infected humans' they had tangled gray and/or blue-ish hair or atleast what was left of it, their body covered in splinters and their horrifying red eyes combined with the creepily pale almost green skin.

Uraraka held on to Izuku as if her life depended on it. Izuku noticed this and soon began to blush, Bakugou tsk'd at the sight of them being all lovey dovey. Everyone seemed to be scared at the broadcast but Bakugou didn't look fazed nor convinced.

"HA! You scaredy cats don't even realize this is a skit." He blurted out. Everyone now looking at him with confused looks. "I-I d-on't know Kachaan...they looked pretty real to me..." Bakugou stared at him for a second before answering " tsk don't you see how close we are to Halloween?! And out of no where an emergency broadcast about some stupid damn virus that apparently no one knew about until today appears in the tv." 

The room fell silent beside from Izuku's quiet mumbling as he tried to figure out if this was really a skit. A low scratching sound was heard outside the window of the doorms. Uraraka basically jumped out of her seat when she heard it, Izuku stopped mumbling and a frightened look creept up his face. Iida looked as if he has seen some kind of ghost.

Bakugou stomped towards the window, before he could pull the blinds aside Iida ran towards him and grabbed his wrist. "LET GO OF ME SONIC" Iida didn't let go and instead answered with a " We don't know what it is what if its a burglar" Iida had more demand in his voice than he ever did.

Bakugou looked right into his eyes then countered with a " IF THERES A BURGLAR I'LL MURDER THEM" He looked at the window slowly pulling the blinds from the window everyone stared in horror as the blinds now covered the window half way, he tugged at the blinds once more before the window revealed...a little lizard (dun dun dunn) walking on the window making little scratching sounds as it made its way around it.

Everyone sighed, besides Bakugou. "SEE SONIC?! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE!" A couple of minutes passed and the static in the tv turned back to the movie they were all watching. A louder deeper scratch was heard on the window. "I PROMISE ON DEKU'S MOM, IF THATS THE FUCKING LIZARD AGAIN I WILL KILL IT"  

"Kachaan dont nring my mom into this!"

He opened the blinds of the window once again.