The movie

(This is my first story so bear with me)

It was just another Friday night at the dorms. Most of the students left to go home and visit their parents, only leaving a few from class 1A behind. Everyone was huddled in the main area wich contained 2 small couches one facing the TV and the other facing a wall, the TV next to it. An average sized TV in front of one of the couches and a small coffee table in the middle.

The only students left were Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, Ejiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminary, Tenya Iida and Ochaco Uraraka. They were all watching (enter movie of choice). "HAND OVER THE POPCORN, DEKU" Yelled Bakugou from the couch that was directly facing the TV, he was sitting with Kirishima and Kaminary. Izuku flinched almost spilling the popcorn he was holding for everyone.

"O-oh y-yeah so-rry Kachaan" Izuku managed to stutter out, holding his hands out with the big glass bowl of popcorn. Bakugou aggressively slashed the bowl from his grip and took a hand full. Kirishima and Kaminary tried to reach for some aswell but Bakugou guarded the bowl like a possessive dog. Bakugou shoved the handful in his mouth and barely chewed before he swallowed.

"Woah Bakubro calm down, you don't want to choke!" Said Kirishima still trying to grab some popcorn for the climax of the movie. "I won't choke, AND GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS AWAY FROM MY POPCORN SHITTY HAIR!" Protested Bakugou. Kirishima slowly moved his hand away placing it on his side once again. Iida started making chopping motions before speaking, "Bakugou it is not your popcorn and you should share with the rest" He said finally stopping his weird hand motions.

If you looked closely enough you could have seen the vein pop in Bakugou's neck as Iida talked, he surprisingly stayed silent and just kept watching the movie. Taking another handful Bakugou slowly put the bowl on the coffee table, secretly so the others could eat aswell, though no one knew he put it down for that reason.

TzzZzzZZZtZzzzt
Everyone looked at the TV, the channel was no longer on the screen, everyone stared at it until Bakugou broke the silence "THIS SHITTY TV, IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART GOSH DAMMIT!" Bakugou stood from the couch and shook the TV aggressively as if that would help. "K-kachaan I think you should stop that, let's wait it out until the channel comes b-back"

Bakugou stomped towards the green haired boy, kirishima getting in front of Bakugou, waving his hands around so the ash blonde wouldn't hurt the greenette. The blonde stared at his red head friend and then walked back to the couch. Izuku sighed in releaf, Bakugou noticed and glared daggers into the short boy's green eyes.

Uraraka was staring at the screen of the TV wich had static all around it. Kaminary did the same and ignored the ruckus around him. Izuku and Bakugou squinted to see if anything else would appear. "C-c-ci-tizens"

The static faded from the screen, the channel had changed into the news forecast.

(Ello hoped you enjoyed I know this first chapter was pretty anticlimactic but I will try my best for the next chapter. Please give me some feedback 🙏 thanks!)
(Also vote if you liked it pls) 😇