Hope

(With the second group)
(3rd person POV)

Iida lead the way as the group walked through the empty and gloomy road, occasionally running into walkers and what not. It was noon it was basically the best time to go looking for supplies. They hadn't given up looking for their friends, they would sometimes look around the area just in case they had stumbled close to the place they were staying at.

After making a couple of turns they found themselves in front of an old rusty warehouse. They hesitated but walked inside anyways. To their surprise there were no walkers, it was completely clean and was filled to the brim with boxes that could be full of anything.

They all gasped at the sight

They all gasped at the sight. They smiled but those smiles faded when they heard footsteps it seemed like it was only one person but they were still in a defensive state.

"Who's there?" Asked Uraraka

(Momo POV)

I heard the doors to the warehouse open, walkers can't open doors so it must be humans, I walk towards the front of the warehouse and hid behind some boxes...wait is that....?

(3rd Person POV)

"OCHACO!!!" Momo yells and runs towards her.

"Momo!Momo?" They all yell in shock.

"I'm so glad you guys are ok!" She hugs Uraraka and proceeded to do the same with the rest of her friends.

"We missed you" says Kirishima

She hugs Kaminary and he smiles widely. Kaminary holds her and she lets go of him but he keeps hugging her like a child, she acts like there's no one there and keeps talking with her friends.

"So Momo what have you been up to?" 

"Promise you won't judge..."

"We will not, U.A. students should be respectful with their classmates!" Said Iida proudly.

"Alright...well..." she hesitated.

"I have been trying to find the cure for the apocalypse" 

"WHAT?!"

("WHAT?!" Indeed)