LOT Series

Lengte. Obdiv. Te qiero infinitamente.

To long. To admire. To love infinitely.

LOT Series is a collection of stories that tackles about love that is longing, admiring, and existing infinitely, whereas the subject of endlessly enduring love is explored. These stories express the hope that every reader will find the love they have always longed, admired, and wished to have infinitely. Ang mga istoryang sumisimbolo sa mga pag-ibig na nangungulila, humahanga, at nanatili magpakailanman.

This is the third installment of the series. Expect grammatical errors. Read with respect. Bawal ang bastos. Do not compare writers as each of them has their own style of writing. Showing respect to the authors and fellow readers is greatly appreciated.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to other ideas, works, persons: living or dead, places, and others is purely coincidental. Do not plagiarize. You can use my works as an example or guide in doing your own works.

This story may include scenes and words that are not suitable for minors.  Read at your own risks.

LOT Series #3: She Will Be Loved

Sypnosis

Running away from the pain that past caused her, Gabriella Concepcion promised to only love herself. She's rather be alone, wealthy, and successful than crying over a love that can't feed her.

That was her plan. But not after meeting the stern and very reserved, Sergio Rivera, her father's most trusted secretary. She found herself taking the risk again, gambling her luck for love again.

Did she already find the love she longed for, or is this just another scheme to convince her that, unlike her parents, who were bound by a loveless marriage, she deserves to be loved?

Add/follow me on my socials:
Facebook: Bella Cheshire

@alleByou