Avian // 19

A/n: picture above is what a nether portal looks like, also THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 12K VIEWS, this is cheesy but, I couldn't do it with out all of you, and I'm so greatful. I have never thought I would have came this far, especially because this is my 4th book. I love you all so so much and I really appreciate all the love and support 💞

~Tommy~

As Philza and I say our good bye's to Mumza, we head to the nearest jungle forest. "Stay close there are still hunters out here." I nod to Phil, and we find the parrots. I had a couple seeds in my pocket, so that helped a lot with taming the bird. Phil, as gently as possible plucks two feathers from the vibrant colored bird. It flew away and we kept to our journey.

_____

Walking down the dirt path with Philza Minecraft, I was taking in my surroundings. I tend to do so because being deaf cuts off and important part of defense. If I look away, something could attack and I wouldn't have had any idea. Losing one of your 6 senses makes your body use the other 5 you have.

I find it easier to tell who is coming by their foot steps. Techno's foot steps are powerful, yet light as a feather, he's a very tactical PvP fighter. Ranboo's walking pattern changes every 5-10 steps, that could be because he's young. Phil's are a continuous pattern; even when he stops, the pattern keeps it's repetition. Though I can still see, it helps when my eyes are closed or if I'm looking away.

We finally stop in a plains biome, I look to Phil. "Why'd we stop?" I ask. "We need to build a portal for the other items." Philza signs, I nod and take out some obsidian crystals. I always loved how when placing down the crystals they all fit together. When you light it, it forms a big portal for us to walk through.

We both walk through making our way around the nether. I found so glow stone at the roof of the nether, I flew up and mined some. The dust I collected in my pouch, there were two little sides to it; one for red stone dust, and one for glow stone dust. It was Wilburs, he used the leftover red stone that I found in it for the explosion.

I flew back down with the haunting memories. "You alright mate?" Phil asks, I shrug and walk around to find the fortress. I can't fly around because of the dripping lava from up above. It's so random so I don't know when I could fall down onto my wings. I didn't want to take any chances with not being able to have the upgrade.

_____

After an agonizing hour of searching for a fortress, we finally see one in the distance. I sigh in relief knowing that the trip is almost over. I see multiple wither skeletons marching around. One of my worst fears is dying from one. I walk behind one of the skeletons and swipe my axe at it. It turns around and slices my arm with it's sword.

I see my finger start to grow a deep black, the effect was now starting to seep in. I grow a bit week as I moved around taking more swings at the creature. It finally fell back, I sat down in the corner and waited for the effect to leave, I pull out a golden carrot and ate it. Once I saw the blackness disappear I stand up and took a swing at the neck bone, making the skull fall away from the body. I take the skull and place it in my bag.

I look to Philza as I see him killing blazes, he stops and breaks the spawner. He walks down to me, and signed, "Are you alright, are you able to get a ghast?" I nod, "I'm a big man, old bitch." I said smiling. I had my plan ready, I was going to fly up behind it; and fight it from above. It was risky but what's a bit of danger?

Soon enough I see a ghast float past, not seeing me or Phil. I quickly open my wings and flu up dodging lava. I take my axe and swing at the floating mob. I do this a few times then, I see it deflate almost. The big creature was now a small ghast tear. That was now falling twords the lava pool.

I dive down and catch it in my hand that was an inch above scolding hot lava. I flap my wings and fly back to Philza. "That was close, good job though." My father said, I smile. "Thanks old man." I put the tear in my bag and we make it back to our portal, and prepare are way back.

We keep walking in the plains biome. I see a pathway, and a couple tents near a beach. There were oak posts, like lamps surrounding the area to light it up. "Why is this here?" I ask, looking to see Phil's response. "I don't know." I shrug and keep walking, soon we see smoke from Technoblade's house. I start to run twords the house, making my way in to see my family.

~Mystery~

I have been watching this avian boy, it seems to be that he cannot hear. That's good for sneak attacks, we could easily kidnap him. I remember many moons ago, when I almost got this avian's wings before. He was to old and wise, so he got away easily; but I won't let this one go.

A/n: ok so the place with the tents is Tommy's exile place, but no I will not have him in exile, in my book. It doesn't really go with my plan in the future of the book. Again I want to thank you all so much for the support on this book I really am happy to put out content for all of you 💞 you all got me to were I am right now and I really appreciate it so so much. Eat, drink, and have a beautiful day. I love you all 💞