Butchers // 9

A/n: sorry for the late update, I had school and softball practice, and I hadn't worked on this chapter.

Time skip
------
~Technoblade~

     It's been 2 weeks since I found Tommy. His wrists from being all chained up, are almost healed. The one cut was scared though. I was currently making the ointment for his wrists. "Tommy! Oh wait." I mentally smack myself, and head to his room.

     I look in to see him reading, 'Ancient greek mythology' I tap his shoulder and sign, "What part are you at?" He smiles, "Bitch, I'm reading about Theseus!" He says, shooting his arms up.

     I smile and gently grab his hands. I pour a bit of the ointment on his wrists. Tommy rubs it in and nods, I hear a constant pecking noise. I walk outside to see what was happening. I see a crow drop an envelope. I open it and see Philza's handwriting.

     Technoblade, Tubbo found your compass. Quackity, Tubbo, and Fundy are coming for you. Be careful.
                                  ~Philza

     "Papa? Are you ok?" I turn around and see Ranboo. "Yes little one, I'm fine." I pick him up, and kiss his forehead. "Papa. Can I braid your hair?" He smiles, I chuckle and nod.

~Tommy~

     Maybe, I'm anoying to Techno? I'll have to live on my own at some point, right. Lonely, lost, and unable to hear. My stupid disability, I could use some blue right now. Where is Ghostbur? Oh, I'll go find him.

     I grab Wilbur's jacket, and put it on. I find my way downstairs. "TECNOBLADE! I'm heading out to find Ghostbur. I'll be back." I walk out the house and open my wings heading off to L'manburg. Wilb-Ghostbur usually goes there, and looks at it.

     He said that it was getting rebuilt, but it still looked shit. Flying for so long was shit too, but I was here. I saw Ghostbur sitting at the top of the stairs, watching the sunset.

     "Oh hey Tommy *excited hands*" He smiles, "Hello, Ghostbur. I'm feeling a bit lonely." I say, he hugs me. His hug was different, it was very light like it was nothing. You can just about feel the hug.

     He taps my shoulder and I look to see some blue in his hand. I open mine and he places it into my hands. The stress, was lifted from my shoulders and I felt better than before.

   I'm going to be fine, Ranboo, Technoblade, and Philza are going to be fine as well.

~No ones~

     Techno was getting ready for 'The butchers' to come. He was also teaching Ranboo how to make potions while getting ready. "Ok so after the redstone you need the fer-men-ted spider eye." Techno said to the little one. "What is a fermintid spider eye? I hate spiders they are too big for me." Ranboo started to swing his arm, like he had a sword in it.

     Techno laughed and said, "Here, repeat after me Fer." "Fer." "Men." "Men." "Ted." "Ted." "Fermented." "Fermentid." Techno sighed, "Good enough, why don't you go get me three potatoes. You know where they are right?" Ranboo laughs, "My first mission! I'm going to go to your farm."

     Ranboo got his shoes on and headed out in the cold. "I'm going to get the biggest ones!" He smiles to himself. He heads out and walks past the bee farm, "Bumbles!" He touches the glass. When they went back into their nest he headed to his original destination.

     Ranboo pulled out one potato and smiled. "This is a big one." he mumbled. Ranboo looked around with the suspension that someone is watching. "Hello?" He asked, "Hey kid, what are you doing out." A fox asked. "Oh I was getting the biggest potatoes for Papa Tech-"

     And with that a guy with a blue beanie pulled him back to the house. The guy knocked on the door, as it was opened.

     "We found your little son? I'm guessing. We should take this outside, wouldn't wanna ruin you nice house would we?" The beanie guy asked, "Papa? I'm scared." Ranboo says, "It's alright little one, your ok."

A/n: *sigh* tissues anyone?