Gods // 15

~Technoblade~

     I open the book and read the table of contents to know the topics. I got to the Demi Gods section of the book and start to read.

(The text for this will be in italics and not underlined)

     Demi Gods: there are lots of demi Gods and Goddesses around earth, some hear voices in there heads. 1-200,000 voices can be heard at a time. War Demi Gods/Goddesses are powerful, and they never lose any war. Ore Gods/Goddesses are the gods that provide use with iron, gold, redstone, lapis lazuli, etc. And important part of our sources. Blood Gods/Goddesses are the rarest of demi Gods/Goddesses. Their voices chant for blood, but they have a soft side. Plant Demi Gods/Goddesses...

     I stoped reading and listened for a moment. "Guys? Am I-"

Yes

Demi god has risen

Technoblade the blood god

Blood god

Blood

Kill

Dream?

Ranboo isn't safe

Tommy gone, Dream took?

Blood

Blood for the blood god

Techno calm down

     There was always that one voice that was calming and peaceful. An angels voice almost, she helped me calm down when the others where getting to be too much. I take a deep breath, "Well thanks guys." I get up and walk downstairs.

     I walk down to see Philza making breakfast. "Hallo." I say and walk in the living room. "Good morning mate." He turns his head to look at me and nods.

     I look down to the sleeping Ranboo, "He told me he 'Enderwalks' and teleports around. But I thought he was just ya' know, saying stuff until he actually showed me." I look over to my sleeping child, and smile getting up.

     Walking over to Phil, I sit at the table. "Where's Tommy?" I ask, "Hmm, I don't know mate." I grab the knife out of my sleeve and start to sharpen it.

~Tommy~

     Phil always told me about how he had smaller wings, and how he drank a potion to 'upgrade' them. I've been thinking about doing so for a while now but ever since he said that people will come and hunt me down for my wings, I have been scared.

     I get up from my bed and start to walk outside. Once I got out, I open my wings and take off. My endurance for how long I can fly has been getting better and better. It takes about a hour to get to my brother, Techno's house but I made it and walk in.

     "Hello Bitch." I hope to say, feeling the rumble in my throat. Philza turns around and signs, "Hello mate." I nod and walk to Phil. "I want to upgrade my wings." I say, "Ok, but we need to get the supplies and I need to explain it to you." I nod my head repeativly.

_____

     I was excited to have bigger wings, and more speed. Philza also mentioned having some powers of some sort. He explained that it might hurt a lot and would take like two weeks to form. I didn't mind the wait, as long as it works. I cherish my wings, cause they're unique. I might even cherish them more than my discs.

     I can't here my discs anymore so they're just in my ender chest, I could put them in the museum. But some one could take them easily. Besides the point, I can't let anyone know about my wings. Only Ghostbur, Technoblade, Philza, Tubbo, Ranboo, and maybe Dream know about my wings.

     I walk upstairs to my room, and lay down waiting for tomorrow, so we can start to gather the supplies for the potion.