Dream // 6

A/n: here is your food, eat.

~Dream~

     Where was Tommy? I needed him for my plan, but after the explosion I couldn't find him. How was I so foolish, I let the kid slip out of my hands. Though I still had his discs, and he wants them back I know he does.

     I get to the tall mountain, and head into my base. Technoblade was an asshole, saying I was homeless and stuff, if he where to see this he'd shit himself. I safely place Tommy's discs in both picture frames.

~Mystery~

     "Stop! Please don't hurt mama!" I cry, my father garbed mama and twisted her neck. Her body dropped cold, and father looked at me. His glowing purple eyes, and bloodied mouth wide open.

     I start to run, running fast. I was about to turn 6 next month, I knew a lot for my age, but I also forget a lot of the things I know. I have a book, I call it the book of memories. As I ran, snow started to fall. I'm allergic to water, and this hurt really bad. I cried and cried, more and more pain formed. Luckily the fresh patches of snow covered my trail.

     Once I got really tired I slumped down on a tree. Slowly drifting off, into a deep dream.

~Technoblade~

     I needed spruce wood, berries, and ferns. Rebuilding my house , I need new tools and plants. The berries of course where for the foxes. As I'm traveling I see a figure against a tree. I slowly walk twords it, black and white skin, a little plastic crown, and a suit. The small figure moves, opening his eyes; one green one red.

     "Umm hello, sir." He says, a little quiet. "Hallo." I say, trying to be friendly. "Can I ask what are you doing out here all by yourself?" I ask, "F-father ate mamma." He said, I felt bad. The voices in my head felt bad.

Take him home

Keep it

Take care of it

Your papa now

     The voices told me to keep the little kid, "Hey kid what's your name?" I ask, "R-ranboo." He said, "Here let me take you to my home." I smile, he nods and I pick him up. Ranboo fell asleep on my shoulder while I walked home. Once I got back Philza looked at me weird, and Tommy tried not to laugh. I walk upstairs, and lay the figure in my bed.

     I walk back downstairs, take my cloak off and sit with my family. "Soo-" I cut Phil off, "He was out freezing, and the voices told me to. His dad ate him mom, I'm guessing he ran away." I say a sign at the same time, so Tommy can 'listen' to the conversation.

     "Oh, so what are you going to do?" Philza says, I groan. "I guess your a grampa now old man." I sign and say aloud. Philza scoffs but laughs, and Tommy I dieing laughing. "The oh so fierce TeChNoBlAdE." He says, "shut up deaf one." I smile, "That wasn't my fault bitch." He says, we all laugh.

     "I'm e-excuse me sir." I hear Ranboo say, "Oh you can call me Techno little one." I say patting my leg for him to sit on. He smiles and walks over, I pick him up and set him down on my leg.

~Tommy~

     Ranboo was cute, and small, I've always hated little kids, but ya know. Ranboo isn't that bad, he's a quiet one. I mean yea I can't hear but he doesn't bother me, if you know what I mean.

     Not being able to hear sucks, but it's whatever. Wilbur is a massive dickhead for that one.

~Technoblade~

     Philza soon heads off to his new house, and Tommy goes to the basement, were he made his room. "Techno, c-can I braid your hair?" I hear Ranboo ask, "Yea, why not." I sit on the floor next to the fireplace, with a book. I take out the singular braid, the waves of the piece of hair meet long straight hair.

     I open my book, feeling little hands touch my neck. I smile, and continue to read my book. Ranboo soon gets to the end of my long pink hair. I hand him a rubber band for him to tie. "Ta-da!" He says, flipping it over my shoulder. "Good job." He smiles, moving into my lap. "Can you read to me?" He ask, I agree and start to read to the little kid.

A/n: don't think of this as weird, Techno technically adopted Ranboo. And Ranboo in here is 5-6 years old.