What now // 3

~Philza~

"Kill me, Phil. Do it." Wilbur says, "I can't, you're my son!" I look at him smiling painfully, "It's ok, I'm at peace." I cry and plow my sword through his chest, I gasp and start to cry in pain. I open my wings, to see them torn apart. I touch them in shock, and stand up. I close my wings and walk out the room.

L'manburg was now blown up, gone. My house was blown up. I salute to the burnt L'manburg flag, and walk away.

~Wilbur~

Philza stabs me and I fall to the ground. I saw Tommy staring at us, but I didn't want to live knowing I failed L'manburg. I close my eyes and fade into a light room. That room soon turned into a field. "Hey Wilbur~" I turn around to see Schlatt, with a bottle of beer. "Ugh."

~Tommy~

I have been traveling for 4 hours now, my wings are tired, I'm tired. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Wilbur. Philza. Why did he kill Will, Schlatt is gone. Tubbo! I hover in the air as I look around. Losing my direction. I slowly drop on to the ground. Not even a peep from the wooded area, everything was silent. I scream, but not even that I could hear.

It scared me, what if Dream kidnapped me. I wouldn't be able to hear myself scream for help, or even know that I was telling for help. I would die lonely, never seeing Tubbo again. I slump down and fold my wings around myself for warmth and the protect myself. And soon after I fall asleep.

Schlatt walks slowly towards me, blood covering his face, he ask an axe the dragged into ground. A trail of blood followed. I was pushed into a corner, no way to escape. Schlatt smiles, and I think he is laughing. He pulls his hands out in front of him, and start to move them. No one can hear you Tommy. I stare in horror as he brought his axe up, and down. The axe broke my skull, and I saw my dead body laying there. Schlatt smiles and walks back to Manburge.

I jolt awake, by someone shaking me. I look around, and feel the wetness on my face. Technoblade was in front of me.

~Technoblade~

I was walking around trying to find berries for my foxes. When I see huge wings, folded around someone. I walk closer, hearing mumbles, and cries from the person. I look at the person and see that it was my brother, Tommy. "Tommy? What the hell are you doing out here. It's freezing." He doesn't respond, I lightly shake him. Tommy flinches and looks around. Before calming down, "What are you doing out her Toms." I question again.

He shakes his head and whispers, "I-i can't h-hear you." He stares at me, I stand up and hold my hand out for him to take. Once he was off the ground, I remove my hand from his and signal him to follow me. I take the lead as we head to my house. I walk in and head down the ladder, looking in the chest for a paper. I grab my ink and a feather and start to write.

How did this happen?

"I-umm Will blew L'manburg up, I guess the loud bang caused, m-me." He stops. I nod and start to write.

Sorry.

I write, then I take my fist and rub it against my chest. He nods copying my movement. "A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z." I signed to Tommy, he copy's me, but gets some wrong. I smile, knowing I can help someone with my smartness. "Are you fucking smiling? That's a first." He says to me, I signed to him, "No I didn't, you gremlin." He looks at me confused, I laugh.