"Okay."

"Are we free to go?" Eric asked.

"Yes, you can go. If you have more questions just let me know." And with that Theresa walked out again. Eric helped me out of bed, handed me my clothes and waited for me to change before we exited the room.

Everyone was waiting for us outside in the waiting room. Both Levina and Meg got up from their chairs and quickly went to hug me. I hugged them back and saw that Kev, Matt and Noah was there too, standing next to Four who looked at me with a worried look.

"Are you ok? We got so worried." Meg said.

"I'm fine. How long have you guys been out here?"

"Since you got here, we never left. The boys got here about an hour ago." Levina answered.

"I'm glad you're okay, C." Kevin smiled and winked at me.

"Alright, let's get out of here, shall we? It's getting pretty late." Four said to everyone and in a few seconds, all my friends had left the infirmary. Four stayed behind, clearly wanting to talk just him and me. Eric got the hint, kissed my head and said he would be right outside.

"So, what's going on? Is Aaron really pushing you so much you end up in the infirmary after passing out? Because if that's the case, Candice. I have to tell you, it's not worth it. You don't need to work so hard to be the best, you already are."

"Thanks for the lecture, but this has nothing to do with Aaron or me trying to be the best."

"Then what is it?" I looked up at him, smiling and took his hand. I gently placed his hand on my stomach and held it there. At first he looked confused but then it downed on him, and he gasped in chock.

"Are you?"

"Apparently so."

"How? When?.... You know what, never mind. I don't want to know about that. Are you happy about it?"

"Yes...I am. At first I was shocked and scared but right now, I couldn't be happier."

"That's what matters. You know, the kid is going to have the greatest mother in the world.... not to mention, the best uncle." We both started laughing and then embraced each other in a tight hug.

"You better go, or Eric will burst in here wondering what is taking so long

"You better go, or Eric will burst in here wondering what is taking so long." Four said before kissing my forehead. I nodded and we let go of each other.

"We'll keep this a secret for a while, I'm not ready to tell anyone just yet."

"I will keep your secret, Candice. You know that."

"I know you will." We walked out of the infirmary to where Eric was waiting, and I smiled when he turned our way.

"I guess congratulation is in order." Four said to Eric.