Chapter 33: The One Where They Changed Their Names

They looked at each other, smiling like a fool.
"Yes!" they both said at the same time, making them laugh.

"Thank you, Captain Zor-El," Stefania said as she shook the woman's hand. Danielle shook her hand too then the captain said, "say hi to Chyler for me. She's a good friend."

"She's hot!" the blonde exclaimed as soon as they got in the limo.

"You wanna marry her instead?!" Stefania said, raising an eyebrow.

Danielle chuckled nervously then tried to change the subject and said, "what are you gonna do with the other rings?"

They both agreed they'd keep the rings so they could pass them down to their children and grandchildren in the future. The thought of having more babies made Stefania sad again because she didn't get pregnant. She wanted to do the IVF process soon even though they agreed to try after a year or two once they've mastered the art of parenting.

Danielle rested her head on Stefania's shoulder as she was already feeling tired after a long day. "I'm tired... happy tired," the blonde mumbled as she closed her eyes for a while. She couldn't wait to get in the shower once they arrived in their hotel. She just wanna lay in bed already.

"Love, do you want me to join you?" Stefania asked as her fiancée started stripping. The boss didn't normally ask and just surprise the blonde in the shower but ever since there was a growing baby inside Danielle, she became conscious of her body.

"I'll be fast baby," the actress shouted, leaving the bathroom door open then played a song on her phone.

It's a beautiful night. We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you... 🎶

Danielle was singing in the shower while Stefania thought of something not-so-dumb to do. She waited for her fiancée to finish and as the actress wrapped a towel around her body, Stefania asked, "do you wanna marry me?"

The blonde looked at her confusedly and said, "I already said yes."

"Marry me now. I already bought the classic wedding bands that you like and we're in Vegas. Let's do something crazy," Stefania suggested as she sat straight in the armchair, looking serious.

"You don't want a proper wedding?" Danielle asked as she walked towards the brunette and stood between her legs.

"It's a proper wedding and it's legal. I want any kind of wedding as long as you are the bride," the boss answered then pulled the blonde for a kiss.

"But I want our families to be there and Jay, he'll fill the wedding with laughters."

"Okay, hon."

--
"Do you wanna know the gender?" Dr. Addison Montgomery asked the couple as she wiped the ultrasound gel off Danielle's stomach.

"No. Our friends are organizing a gender reveal party and they are outside waiting," Stefania explained as she helped Danielle sit up.

"You can go. I'll just see you on our next appointment. And oh, tell your friends to come in so I can tell them the gender," Addie said.