Chapter 14: Not Honey

"We're almost done!" Danielle shouted as Jay knocked on the door. "Get dressed fast," she whispered to Stefania.

Stefania went to the bathroom to get dressed then Danielle opened the door after wearing underwear and a white robe.

"Smells like sex in here," Jay said as he entered the room. "Aren't you tired at all?" Jaina asked. "Can't blame her. That Italian is so hot I sometimes forget I'm straight," Barrett said, earning a death glare from Danielle.

The blonde put on a dark red dress that complemented her curves. Stefania got out of the bathroom wearing a ripped jeans and a black see-through blouse.

"I agree with Barrett," Jaina said as she stared at Stefania.

Danielle looked at Stefania with hungry eyes while Stefania checked out the blonde's perfect curves.

"I think I just wanna stay in bed," Danielle mumbled still staring at Stefania. The brunette chuckled and said, "fine by me."

"Nope. Enough already!" Jay exclaimed. The two managed to to put a light make up on then went to the coed strip club.

"Oh. My. God. These women are hot hot hot!" Danielle exclaimed. Stefania looked at her, squinting her eyes. "But still no match with Stefania," she continued then swallowed.

"Bottom," Barrett said as she coughed.

Jaina and Jay were laughing then went to their round table with a pole in the middle.

"I'm not. Tell them I'm not," Danielle said, looking at her boss with puppy eyes.

Stefania tried to control her laughter and said, "oh, honey. Recently, you are."

"Where are the male strippers?" Jay asked.

"It's still early. They start at 10:00 PM," Stefania explained. "How do you know all these information?" Danielle asked. "I am a part owner," Stefania whispered to the blonde.

Danielle's jaw dropped and said, "no way! You own this?!"

"What?!" Barrett exclaimed.

"I said PART owner," Stefania said then rolled her eyes.

"Stefania! My dear!" a tall handsome man approached the group.

"Lucifer Morningstar! Why are you not in LA?" Stefania said to the man. "Lucifer is the main owner of this club. These are Danielle, Jay, Jaina, and Barrett."

"I should ask you the same thing! You're quite famous. I heard you're dating this beautiful blonde. Danielle, right?" Lucifer said then pressed a kiss on the blonde's hand. "Lizzy! Give them The Dalmore 62 and don't let them pay," the dashing man said to one of the waitresses.

"Thank you, Lucy. I'm guessing you have to go?" Stefania said. "You know me too well. Chloe is waiting for me. It was nice meeting you all."

"Omg! I couldn't say anything. He's like a magnet. His charisma is something," Jaina said to the group.

"I know right!" Jay agreed.

"Are you okay?" Stefania asked Danielle. "Yeah, I just remembered he's the owner of Lux," the blonde answered.

"Yeah. Have you been there?" the Italian asked.

"Have you been there Danielle?" Barrett asked with a smug look on her face.

"Is there something I need to know?" Stefania asked. "Nothing," Danielle said then glared at Barrett.

"Danielle," the boss said waiting for Danielle to speak. "Jay, you're my bestie, right? What do you know?" she continued.