Chapter 12: Love Sick

"Hmmm," Danielle hummed as she was french kissing Stefania. She was half-seated on bed while the brunette was leaning in front of her.

"Ouch! Don't bite!" Stefania mumbled then pulled away from the kiss. "Just let me touch you," she continued.

"No," Danielle said then tried kissing the brunette again but failed.

"No. I mean let me touch it. I won't do anything. I just wanna feel it," Stefania explained.

"Fine. I'm giving you a minute." Stefania smiled then immediately put her hand inside Danielle's shorts then inside her panties. She looked at Danielle in the eye then slid a finger through the blonde's folds. The blonde thrusted her hip a little then shut her eyes as the Italian went over her clit.

"Shit. You're so wet," Stefania mumbled then started stimulating Danielle's clitoris in a circular motion.

"Stop. Stop. Fuck. It feels so good," Danielle mumbled, covering her face with her hands while she lay her back on the pillow behind her.

Stefania slid her finger inside the blonde then immediately did a curling motion. Danielle moaned so loud as she grabbed her boss's wrist but not moving it away. The Italian slid another finger making the actress gasp.

"Fuck. Stefania. I can't," Danielle mumbled.

"Do you want me to stop?" Stefania asked.

Danielle didn't answer then pulled the brunette for a kiss. Stefania pulled away then removed her fingers inside Danielle making the blonde groan.

"Don't stop," Danielle said.

"I'm removing your shorts."

Stefania removed the blonde's shorts and underwear then slowly inserted her fingers again inside Danielle.

"Fuck. Yes."

Danielle removed her top as Stefania fucked her. The brunette leaned down then pressed her tongue on the blonde's clit then started licking. "You taste amazing," Stefania mumbled.

"Baby..."

"Yes?" Stefania licked faster making Danielle moan even louder.

The blonde could feel the fingers inside her move faster. "I'm close," Danielle said.

"Hold it."

"I can't..." the blonde let out a loud moan, gripping on the bedsheet then arched her back as she reached the climax.

"Shit," Stefania mumbled as she saw how hot Danielle was when she came. She slowly pulled her drenched fingers out then Danielle said, "lick them clean." Her boss obliged happily.

"Good girl," the blonde said, still catching her breathe. "Come here and kiss me," she continued.

They made out for a while then Danielle removed Stefania's top. She turned them over so that she's on top of the Italian then they heard someone knocking on the door.

"Don't answer it," Stefania said but they kept on knocking. "Let's go to the Casino!" Jay said behind the door still knocking.

"We're having sex!" Danielle shouted. Stefania laughed as the blonde got off her looking frustrated.

"I don't care! Let's go!" Jay said back. "Just wash your hands and open the door," he continued.

"And get dressed!" Barrett added.

Stefania was playing on the slot machine beside Jay. Danielle was with Jaina and Barrett not too far away playing Poker. "I'm gonna check on Stefania," the blonde said then made way to the slot machines.