Chapter 22: My Jealous Italian Date

Danielle was sitting by the bar, drowning her sorrows away. She ordered for another round when someone sat beside her, feeling annoyed because there were more free seats available. She just wanted to drink alone that night.

"White wine please," said the woman who just sat beside the blonde. Danielle immediately turned to her right then froze when she saw Stefania smiling widely at her.

"You look familiar," the Italian said to the blonde with much shorter hair.

Danielle smiled, feeling the butterflies in her stomach fluttering strongly and said, "Oh yeah? You look like someone I know too."

"Who?"

"This girl who I really liked but ghosted me," Danielle said, laughing.

"Really? Ghosted? Because you didn't hear from me for 3 days, you already assumed I ghosted you? I just ended a relationship just to be with you."

"How did you know I was here?" Danielle asked, changing the subject.

"I have connections." Stefania winked. "But I'm really tired. I just arrived an hour ago then went straight here to give you an explanation," she continued.

Danielle stood up as she handed cash to the bartender for their drinks. "Where are you going?" the Italian asked.

"I'm only drinking because you're not talking to me. Now that you're here, I'm taking you home," Danielle said then pressed a quick kiss on Stefania's lips.

"Hey! You can't just take me home!" Stefania exclaimed when the blonde held her hand, leading them outside the bar.

"You can explain in my bed naked," Danielle mumbled as she pressed Stefania's body against her car, leaning in for a hungry kiss.

"Can we do that in my house instead?" the Italian asked. "Nope. Jay might be there. I don't think he wants to hear you screaming my name all night," Danielle teased the brunette.

"O-okay. I'll drive behind you," Stefania mumbled, already feeling something between her legs.

They entered the house that smelled like Danielle, making Stefania feel relaxed.

As soon as the boss shut the door behind her, the blonde pushed her against it, pressing their lips and bodies together. "We'll be having lots of make up sex," Danielle said between rough kisses.

"Fuck," Stefania moaned as the actress sucked on her neck so hard. "You're gonna give me a hickey," she continued, letting out another moan.

"Just marking my territory, boss," Danielle said then pressed wet kisses behind Stefania's ear.

The brunette pulled Danielle's shirt, revealing her white lace bra. She leaned down to kiss just above the lining of the lace fabric then said, "you look so hot with short hair."

Danielle led her boss to the sofa then pushed her on the chest. She straddled Stefania's lap then started kissing her hungrily on the lips, only pulling away for air.

The Italian unhooked the blonde's bra, revealing her favorite pair of breasts. She wasted no time as she immediately wrapped her lips around Danielle's left nipple while squeezing hardly on her right breast.

Danielle threw her head back as she let her lover suck and lick on her nipples, letting out loud moans.

Stefania held her on the neck, pulling for a kiss then drifted her hands downwards to unbutton Danielle's pants. The blonde removed her boss's top then unhooked her bra, throwing it on the floor.

Danielle stood up as Stefania tried to push her pants down, leaving with just her panties on. The Italian sitting on the sofa pressed kisses on the actress's center over the lace fabric making her let out small moans.