Chapter 7: Too Sweet

It was Wednesday morning and Danielle was having her coffee in her boss's office. Stefania was wearing a pink suit and white heels that Danielle really liked.

"Why are you sitting across me?" Stefania asked the actress.

"Just enjoying the view," Danielle said then winked at her boss.

"As your boss, I want you to sit beside me."

Danielle rolled her eyes then sat closer to Stefania. "You know, I don't mind if you wear something like this everyday," the blonde said as she moved her hand up and down on Stefania's thigh.

The actress laced her fingers with Stefania's then kissed the back of her hand. They were watching old episodes of Not 19 Again when the Italian noticed that Danielle was kissing her hand nonstop.

"Are you making out with my hand?" the boss asked.

"Mhm-hmm," Danielle hummed in agreement. She continued to press small kisses on Stefania's hand then the brunette felt the kiss has changed. The blonde playfully bit on Stefania's skin then pressed longer kisses. Her lips started moving against the skin then sucked the back of the Italian's hand softly as her tongue brushed against it.

"Uhh, Danielle..." Stefania mumbled.

"Mhm?" Danielle started sucking and biting harder.

"Fuck," Stefania said then paused her laptop.

"What?" Danielle asked, stopping what she was doing.

"It's turning me on," the boss said in a soft voice then stared at Danielle's lips.

"Oh shit. Sorry," the actress said as she let go of Stefania's hand.

The boss saw that Danielle's face was turning red so she held her on the cheek while waiting for the blush to fade.

"You always do that," Danielle mumbled.

"What?"

"You hold my face when I blush," the blonde said, smiling.

"Why do you kiss my hands, my shoulders, and one time even my stomach but never my lips?" Stefania asked curiously.

"Oh. You noticed," Danielle said as she started blushing again. Stefania smiled then pressed a light kiss on the blonde's cheek.

"Hey! That's not gonna help!" Danielle whined, making the Italian laugh.

Stefania looked into Danielle's ocean eyes, waiting for an answer. "I honestly don't know," she answered.

"Hmm... give your boss a kiss," Stefania said blatantly while pointing at her lips.

Danielle moved away from Stefania and said, "What?! No! I won't kiss you!"

"You just made out with my hand!" the brunette almost shouted, making Danielle laugh.

"Not yet..." Danielle said with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Oh, so you have plans on kissing me... when?" the boss asked. Danielle sat beside Stefania again, ignoring the question.

"When I asked you if you would have a threesome again... with me and maybe Chyler Leigh... you said no. Why?" Danielle asked Stefania curiously.

"Because... I might punch the other guy... or girl," Stefania smiled with a sincere look on her face then added, "oh and... Chyler and I dated."

"WHAT?!?! Now I want a threesome!" Danielle said excitedly making Stefania hit her hard on the arm.

Stefania ordered food since it was Dave's birthday. Dave has been a cameraman in Not 19 Again since season 1 and everyone loved him even Stefania. Barrett, Jaina, and Jay were already eating in the conference room as Stefania and Danielle arrived. Most of the crew had their lunch early so the group was the only one left in the big room.