Chapter 25: Karma Is a Bitch

"Move in with me," Stefania said to Danielle.

"No!" the blonde answered.

"What?!" Jay and Stefania said at the same time.

Danielle walked closer to her girlfriend then held her hands. "Ask me again... without being annoyed... But because you mean it," the actress said.

"Will you move in with me?" Stefania said with a growing smile on her face.

"I'll think about it," the blonde said with a cheeky smile on her face. The Italian's face dropped as she heard Danielle's answer.

"Kidding. I'll move in with you, baby." The actress pressed a lingering kiss on her girlfriend's.

"Aww you guys! We'll live happily ever after in Stefania's house!" Jay said, teary eyed.

Danielle looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and said, "wait. I have to live with you? I have to live with you!"

Stefania laughed as she watched her girlfriend panic and said, "No, hon. I'm thinking of buying a new house. More kids friendly."

--
"Are you sure you don't wanna go?" Danielle asked Stefania.

It was Friday night and the brunette was driving her girlfriend to Megan's apartment so that she wouldn't drive in case she got drunk. "Megan is new. I don't want her to be uncomfortable with me, her boss, being around. I'll join you next time," the Italian said.

Stefania pulled over in front of the new actress's apartment then kissed Danielle on the lips, lingering a little. "What's wrong?" the boss asked the blonde as she saw her pouted.

"You're not even jealous."

"Because I know you're only mine, my love." The older woman saw Danielle's eyes sparkle. "Is it okay to call you love now?"

The blonde nodded and said, "you have no idea how much I love you, Stefania."

The boss held Danielle's cheek and looked into her ocean eyes and said, "maybe I do. Sometimes, I feel like I love you more than my life... go inside. I might not be able to let you go."

Danielle was welcomed by Jake then led her to the living room where her friends were. "Savre! You're late! Don't tell me why I already know," Barrett said to her friend.

"Shut up, Doss," the blonde said jokingly.

"Where's my bestie?" Jay asked. "She just drove me here. She's having dinner with Alex and Chyler. Where's your boyfriend btw? Why is he not with them?" Danielle asked.

"He's busy at work," the man said.

"Wait. Who's your boyfriend? Is he famous too?" Megan asked as she walked in the living room with a bottle of tequila in her hand then sat in the sofa beside Danielle where Barrett and Jaina were also sitting.

Jay was sitting in an arm chair across them and said, "Lachlan Buchanan."

"Omg! He's hot! You are so lucky. You know we could be bestfriends," Jake suggested who was seated on the carpet just in front of Megan. "Yeah, why not? We could go shopping and look for a bf for you!" Jay answered.

"Megan and I need boyfriends too," Camilla said as she brought tacos in the living room then sat in an empty armchair beside where Jay was sitting.

"Hmm, girlfriend for me," Megan said to the group then glanced at Danielle.

"So you three own the catering business?" the blonde asked, changing the subject.

"Camilla and Jake are the owners. I join some gigs that I like," Megan said as she faced Danielle.