An ugly old man with an ugly heart with a vengeful intention, besides: "Do you know who he is?" How can Chen Shen go to mouth?

"Do you want to say that Uncle Lian has liked you for more than ten years?" Li Dong tilted his head: "If this is the only place you can criticize Uncle Lian, then you are really sad, you are attacking yourself."

"I... "Chen Wuhou wanted to refute.

"When will you admit that you are not as confident as you think?" Li Dong looked at him straightforwardly: "This is feedback from the role of a child. You may not accept it, but you will lose your child."

Chen Wuhou Hou Yi His lips were tight and his face was pale.

"You grow up and your wings are hardened." He said, "But your thoughts are ridiculous. You think you can continue to live the life of a young master without the Chen family..."

"Why not?" Jiang Liannan said: "All the property in my name can be transferred to the ginseng now, and we can do what we say." Including the 70 million that Chen Wuhou paid off not long ago, he can leave it all to his boyfriend without leaving a single point.

"! Jiang Nan pity," he said, pointing to Chen Wu Hou:. "Do not think I do not know what you're back at me, if you have to face, close hand as early as possible, do not destroy the reputation of Jiang's home"

dignified when a person t , Clinging to his brother's son with a faceless face, would Jiang Liannan still be shameless after passing it out?

"What's the face?" Jiang

Liannan hugged her husband's waist tightly: "Huh !" Chen Wuhou: "!!!" He rushed up again, and must kill Jiang Liannan, the shameless old fairy: "You leave my son ! " ,"

Hello? "Li Dong grabbed his wrist:"? stop it, how can you hit "

if the value of force can easily beat another job, that of Chen Wuhou worrying situation.

"Chen Shen, don't be fooled by him." Chen Wuhou glared at him: "Do you think he likes you? He is just trying to avenge me."

"Fuck your uncle's shit," Jiang Liannan poked his head out again "Chen Wuhou, don't put gold on your face. What I love is Ginseng, I love him, love him and love

him— " "Enough." In order to prevent Jiang Liannan from angering Chen Wuhou, Li Dong quickly picked up his clothes Put on: "Everyone is angry now. Let's calm down and talk. I will be named Chen or Jiang from now on."

Chen Wuhou was furious. It was not Jiang Liannan who was going to be angry with him, but his son.

"Do you think this can threaten me?"

Impossible.

The doctor only said that his sperm quality was low, not that the Jedi couldn't give birth to a child.

"You can stay safe and watch us fly." Li Dong took the clothes Jiang Liannan had retrieved for him, and put on swiftly.

"I don't need it." Jiang Liannan wrapped his bathrobe tightly: "I don't want to change clothes in front of him."

"Didn't you like him before?" Li Dong squeezed the uncle's cheek.

"Don't mention it again, okay, I'm all you in my heart now," Jiang Liannan said.

Li Dong gathered the uncle's clothes and bundled them together. He held the clothes in one hand and the uncle in the other: "Dad, I and Uncle Lian will leave first. You can call me when you feel it is necessary to talk. "After