Chapter 62-I'm Back

Start from the beginning

Li Dong was sitting on the windowsill reading a book, holding a can of cold beer in his hand, and suddenly heard Su. Ye Roumei's voice shocked him: "..." The horror story book was put down, and Li Dong stood up and opened the door: "Okay, I'll go down in a while."

Su Ye raised her head and looked up. She was six meters tall. He is more than twenty centimeters shorter than Li Dong.

"On an empty stomach, don't drink so much cold beer."

"Oh." Li Dong shook the can with about half a bottle.

After Su Ye turned and left for a while, Li Dong also slowly prepared to go downstairs.

Halfway through dinner, the phone in my pocket vibrated desperately.

Li Dong took it out and saw that it was Jiang Liannan's WeChat message.

Uncle: "Ginseng, I won't see each other tonight, you can read at home..."

Li Dong raised his eyebrows and moved his fingers back: "Why?" Does this old man still insist on continuing to like Chen Wuhou after thinking about it?

Uncle: [Big cry][大哭][大哭][大哭][大哭]

didn't say anything, just sent a string of crying emoticons.

Li Dong: "What the hell? Say."

Uncle: "I'm allergic, and there are red bumps on my face..."

Li Dong: "..."

Uncle: "Hey--"

"What are you doing?" Chen Wuhou said: " Eat seriously and look at your phone after eating." Although he usually talks and laughs with his son, he is actually a strict person in his bones and has a strong desire for control.

"Yeah." Li Dong put away his phone and concentrated on eating.

Jiang Liannan sent him a large string: "The pimple on his face is red and itchy, too uncomfortable. There are also on the lips, I can't eat at all, I will go to the hospital for an injection now." Although he does not want the other party to see his ugly appearance , But I also hope that my boyfriend will say: I will accompany you.

Didn't Li Dong answer, this matter exploded.

Jiang Liannan rushed to the hospital hurriedly, queuing up for registration hungry, feeling as bad as having a broken child.

When Li Dong saw the information, he had been blacklisted over there.

"..." Looking at the red exclamation mark, he fucked.

A call flew over, and Li Dong said in a cold voice: "Are you sick?" This is not an eight-month-old baby, this is an eight-day fertilized egg, and he deserves to be unable to find a boyfriend.

"..." Jiang Lian's mouth was flat.

"Send me a position, right away." Li Dong said.

After waiting for two minutes, a location was sent over there.

Li Dong risked getting his driver's license checked and drove out hurriedly to the hospital.

Today Tuesday, the hospital was crowded with people.

Li Dong squeezed in and asked on the phone: "Where are you going to follow? The hall lined up or is it at the entrance of the clinic?"

Jiang Liannan pulled down his mask to answer the phone, and said angrily, "At the entrance of the clinic."