Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

Start from the beginning

The old man on his back said nothing.

While wanting to fool around with Xiao Xianrou, but also want the elders not to collapse, how can there be such a good thing in the world?

"Hello?" Li Dong said in a huff: "What's the matter now? Are you staying or going back?" Anyway, there is a car at home, and it is not the only one that can be driven by Jiang Liannan.

"Hmm..." Jiang Liannan nodded dullly.

Li Dong is going crazy, who the hell knows what it means? To go back or not to go back?

"Go back?" he asked as he walked towards the door.

"Mmm..." Jiang Liannan shook his head violently on Li Dong's shoulder.

"..." Damn, forced...

Li Dong walked back with a dark face and walked to the bed. He said to the koala on him: "Own, come down, hurry up."

"Oh..." Jiang Liannan responded and crawled from Li Dong to the bed, blushing and heartbeat.

What are you doing sitting stupidly?

Li Dong said unhappily: "Take off your clothes."

"Okay..." Jiang Liannan got into the quilt, and the clothes were thrown out one by one.

When encountering such an old fairy who is on the road, it is inevitable that the old driver who has experienced many battles will inevitably have a hot heart.

Li Dong took off the pants he had just put on and went to bed.

Chen Wuhou's wedding night in the bridal chamber, the couple couldn't get rid of the phoenix because the bride was pregnant, but the two evildoers downstairs rolled from late night to early morning, welcoming and sending each other, it was so unpleasant.

"Ginseng~" Jiang Liannan closed his eyes, his old heart was overwhelmed: "You...you..." Why are you so powerful? Uncle is going to die.

Li Dong didn't have time to talk to him, and he would accept it when he felt that he was not in love with war.

But looking at the time: "..." Fuck, two thirty in the morning.

"Ginseng..." Jiang Liannan came over sticky, his white arms wrapped around Li Dong's neck, his face was so tired that he couldn't open his eyes, but he looked like a little monster waiting to be fed.

terror.

"Quickly go to bed." Li Dong said.

"No, I can't sleep." Jiang Liannan rubbed his forehead against Li Dong's shoulder: "Uncle's heart is very confused...We are wrong in this way."

Li Dong said nothing, pushing Jiang Liannan's head away: "You If you feel guilty, don't hold me now." I want to steal food and not take risks, I want to be beautiful.

"It's not a sense of guilt." Jiang Liannan clings to her face, spitting on herself, and whispering: "Eat your dad's jealousy?" He secretly said, "Since you appeared, I have been obsessed with your dad. Reading has also faded a lot."

In time, it is inevitable that Chen Wuhou no longer likes Chen Wuhou.

But Jiang Liannan couldn't be happy either, he just jumped from one hot kang to another.

Li Dong didn't say a word, every time he finished rolling the sheets, he would become addicted to cigarettes.

Jiang Liannan laughed at himself: "But I don't dare to like you." If only he was really twenty-eight years old, at least he was from a generation.