Chapter 58: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The skin condition is still good, but I have been broken in love these few days, staying up late drinking alcohol, hurting the liver and lungs, and appearing a little haggard.

Jiang Liannan sighed softly, picked up his clothes and put them on.

After he went out, he went to the restaurant he usually goes to for breakfast. His walking and sitting movements made him cautious, not daring to be rash; then he accidentally thought of Chen Shen's tight and strong muscles and his generous and warm chest. , The feeling of pillowing on it is still fresh in my memory.

Jiang Liannan looked melancholy. He took out the note from his pocket. Although he knew he wouldn't be able to call, he still pressed the numbers into his mobile phone one by one.

Remarks on nickname: a secret that cannot be said.

Waiting for the breakfast time, Jiang Liannan logged on to the usual comrade forum to update the log.

A few days ago, Chen Wuhou suddenly posted an invitation. After he wrote a heartbreaking update, the world evaporated.

Now go up and look at it. The bottom of the article is full of comfort and sympathy.

XX A: "God messed up, the male god who has been in love for fifteen years even sent you a wedding invitation. It's really hurtful, oh oh, so sad."

XX B: "This post has been chased a lot. Years, this is the ending! I can't accept it like the

original poster , and I feel so uncomfortable." So-and-so C: "Looking at the original poster's posts, I have always felt that the original poster is a very good person. Now I don't believe in love. a. "

certain D:" he wants to get married let him go, he put down the landlord, one day you will meet Mr. Right, come on, do not be sad, hug. "

certain E:" come on, do not know How can I comfort you? I really feel distressed. We hope you can cheer up, cry a lot, and set sail again, okay." The

Chinese GAY circle is floating all over the place, and there is nothing to rely on. It is the phenomenon in this post. .

The comforting messages are all zeros, because the number of small attacks is scarce, and high-quality attacks can be said to be hard to come by.

There is a section on this forum called Straight Guy Guide.

There are too many zeros, there are no two brushes in the circle, and there is no husband at all.

It's not easy to get out of the singles. Attacking straight men is one way, but it's very difficult.

If you return from the old ID of more than ten years, it is a naked example of failure. People insisted on straight men for more than ten years, and finally got a wedding invitation.

During this period, the straight man has not been married, and the interaction with the host is quite basic. The little zeros once thought that they would achieve a positive result in the end.

The result was still lost to the woman and the child. The original poster is very sad now, he hasn't appeared for two days, so pitiful.

Just when Xiao Lingmen rabbits and foxes are hurting their kind, if you come back, this ID suddenly updates a log.

The title is: "I am in a mess now, I know I shouldn't say it, but I will be suffocated if I don't say it."

Content: Then I will serve the main course directly. A man who had been in love for more than ten years suddenly got married and sent me an invitation. I hate him.

Experiencing a Happy Ending With a Scum Shouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें