Chapter 57: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

Start from the beginning

Jiang Liannan died on the bed, with more air intake and less air, only two eyes would slowly turn.

"..." At this moment, his heart was overwhelmed, and Chen Shen's X ability simply broke through the sky. Even if he had only experienced Chen Shen as a man, he knew that Chen Shen was the best among the best.

Jiang Liannan thought in a daze, not knowing who this child will be cheaper in the future, it was a little uncomfortable.

Thinking about it, he slowly fell asleep, and he didn't even know when Li Dong would come back to him, and he didn't even know when the other party cleaned himself up with a hot towel.

This is because Li Dong pity Jiang Liannan is old and has no other meaning.

When he used to be with his partner, he was mostly gentle and considerate, and only occasionally would quit and be lazy.

"Om..." Li Dong's cell phone rang in the pocket of his clothes, and the clothes were resting on the chair in the room.

He walked over to find the phone number, and the caller ID was Chen Wuhou.

"Hello, Dad?" Li Dong said.

"It's so late, where are you? Why haven't you come home yet?" Chen Wuhou said over there, sounding a little anxious.

"I'm playing outside, and I'll be back tomorrow morning." Li Dong just stood there talking on the phone. Not only would he wake Jiang Liannan in his heart, because he believed in his ability to make Jiang Liannan a moment and a half. Can't wake up.

"I haven't gotten good jet lag when I just returned home, can I not sleep, right?" Chen Wuhou laughed and cursed the stinky boy: "That's fine, have breakfast in the morning, and prepare a dress for you by the way. The day after tomorrow...no, tomorrow will be Dad's wedding, I hope you will attend with great energy." "Yeah." Li Dong said lazily: "I will, thank you Dad." And: "By the way, what wine you said, I am today. Drink it late, it tastes good." He looked at the uncle on the bed and smiled a little meaningfully.

"..." Chen Wuhou stopped talking suddenly, showing that his feelings for Jiang Liannan were very complicated: "Come, it's okay to go to Cat's Ears, it's GAY, it's not suitable for you to play." Then he said: "If You really want to play. Dad recommends a few places for you. Drinking, dancing, and dancing are good, but don't play too much, okay?"

Chen Wuhou taught Chen Shen from an early age. Others can't touch drugs, marijuana, or gambling. Except for these, he is not restricted by other entertainment methods. "Well, I know." Li Dong said: "Then I'll hang up, and you should rest earlier." He didn't want to talk to Chen Wuhou anymore, because Chen Shen was the one who was bad at times, but not him. "Okay." Chen Wuhou hung up the phone. Li Dong fell back on the bed and opened the quilt. He lay down beside Jiang Liannan: "..." Turning his head to see, the uncle fell asleep so hard that he didn't even know what was going on. The culprit couldn't help but reflect on himself. He did a bit too hard just now, and it should be enough. Li Dong couldn't help thinking, the next time the male lead saw him, 80% of them would tremble with weak legs, and would never dared to hook up again. At 7 o'clock the next morning, Li Dong slept in a daze. He felt a person squirming in his arms: "..." When he opened his eyes, it was a gorgeous face. Observing from such a close distance, I still can't see the true age of this face. No wonder the shameless Uncle Jiang said that he is 25 this year, because he has the capital, and indeed looks only in his twenties. Li Dong had something to do this morning. He didn't plan to spend here with Jiang Liannan to wake up, so he slowly got Jiang Liannan out of his arms and let the other party continue to sleep by himself. He got up and packed himself up, and left a note beside the bed with a sticky note: "I have something to do at home, I will leave first, here is my phone number, I have time to contact." Then he left the hotel and went downstairs to take a taxi home .

"Participants, where are you?" Chen Wuhou made two calls today. He felt guilty that he was too busy yesterday and couldn't walk away, and he couldn't see his son for the first time.

"It's almost here." Li Dong looked at the scenery outside the car window, feeling melancholy in his heart. In fact, Chen Wuhou is a good father to Chen Shen.

It is said that tiger poison does not eat seeds, and Chen Wuhou feels attached to Chen Shen.

Ten minutes later, it was only eight o'clock in the morning.

Li Dong swaggered into the small villa of the Chen family. Chen Wuhou waited in the living room. He saw Li Dong coming, smiled immediately, stood up and said,

"Samshen ." "Dad." Li Dong saw the scum attack in this world. He finally understood Jiang Liannan's obsession with Zhagong so far. He was really an outstanding man.

Chen Wuhou has a tall and handsome appearance and a sturdy and masculine appearance. From head to toe, he is the favorite of small receivers.

"I haven't seen you for almost a year. Are you taller than your father now?" Chen Wuhou didn't believe in evil. He walked over and had to compare: "Hey, really?" I don't know, two people stand together. It seems that Li Dong is a little taller.

"I should be able to grow." Li Dong smiled, but he heard Chen Wuhou yell, and stared straight at his neck: "What's the matter?" Li Dong raised his hand and touched it. It stings a bit. "Tsk tsk, it's a scratch, so you are so good?" Chen Wuhou is almost forty, and all types of women have been through it. He knew at a glance that Chen Can's female partner last night was a hot girl. Look at Chen. Shen grasped: "You can't scratch your body too lightly, next time remember to find someone gentler." Li Dong nodded his head and said, "It looks very docile, who knows how wild on the bed." , The uncle grabbed him by the back so that he could not be seen. "Hahahaha." Chen Wuhou told the chef at home to prepare breakfast. The father and son had a pleasant breakfast together: "How about it, just went back to China and spent the night, do you feel better?" The eldest son was wronged, and he felt uncomfortable.

"It feels better." Li Dong sat down and said, "You are getting old. Sooner or later you are going to get married. It is not the same as who you marry." He poured himself and Chen Wuhou a cup of tea: "It's just that Fengzi got married. I feel a little worried."

Chen Wuhou raised his eyebrows: "I understand what you mean, but you can rest assured that if your dad has been in love for a long time, he will be scammed by others?"

Li Dong thought, that's not necessarily true. I didn't let the woman get pregnant, and suddenly a lover became pregnant. Of course, it's safer to check.

Speaking of this, Chen Wuhou's heart suddenly twitched: "You went to Cat Ears last night. Didn't Cat Ears find your companion?" As far as he knew, Cat Ears had very few female guests.

This speculation really made Chen Wuhou frightened. He didn't want his son to be gay at all.

"No." Li Dong opened his eyes and said nonsense: "I found it elsewhere." At

this time, the chef brought breakfast, and Chen Wuhou said with confidence: "That's good."

Jiang Liannan had a sleep in the hotel room . I slept until 10:30 in the morning, and after waking up, I touched my side. The little fresh meat that was on the bed with him last night was long gone.

He was very depressed until he saw the note left by Li Dong.

"I have something at home...what can I do..." Jiang Liannan muttered, and then heard his mobile phone buzzing and shaking on the bedside table.

He rolled around naked under the quilt, rolled to the bedside to get his cell phone, and answered Feng Mantang's call: "Hello, Brother Man?"

Feng Mantang: "Fourth, you can count as answering the phone." He said quickly. "What's the matter? Are you okay now?"

"I'm okay." Jiang Liannan lay back on the bed holding the quilt. This action immediately made him gasp: "Oh... my waist." acid! pain!

"What's the matter?" Feng Mantang said exhaustedly: "My ancestor, are you really okay or fake? Brothers and brothers, why can't you just say what's in your mood?" He is a little angry now: "From last night to now , Lao Yin and I have been taking turns to call you, and you didn't answer any of them. We were so worried that we were so worried that you might not want to go to death!"

"Bah, baah, who is looking for death?" Jiang Liannan is in love with Chen Wuhou for more than a dozen In 2017, he never considered seeking death: "I'm really okay." He was silent and sighed: "I was lying in the hotel and my back hurts."

Feng Mantang was so scared that the smoke fell out of his mouth: "What, hotel?" He squatted and said: "What are you doing in... the hotel?" Was it a pain in the waist?

This partner has been abstinent for more than ten years, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that it is for Chen Wuhou to defend himself.

Now that Chen Wuhou is getting married, Feng Mantang and Fu Changyin are afraid that Jiang Liannan can't think about it, and they will change their way.

Casually having sex with others is one of them. This is the most stupid way. They don't want Jiang Liannan to do this.

"Nothing." Jiang Liannan thought for a long time, and he decided to hide this matter in his heart so that his brothers could not know.

It is assumed that this has never happened in the future.

"It's okay." Feng Mantang didn't believe it, he knew something must have happened, such as sleeping with someone else.

In fact, it's normal to think about it. Jiang Liannan is an old man who is going to run for the fourth time. Youth has long become a yellow flower yesterday. He doesn't enjoy it early, and whether he can get more up in the future.

"Well, I'll sleep a little longer, I'm very sleepy." Jiang Liannan hung up Feng Mantang's phone and hid in the quilt faintly.

In the palm of his hand, he still held the note that Li Dong had written for him.