Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

Start from the beginning

"They are curious about you." Jiang Liannan was in a complicated mood. He knew from Li Dong's reaction that the child knew nothing about GAY, and he didn't know what was going on when he was staring at him with explicit eyes. It was so innocent. He said: "Why don't you come with me, I will find you a quiet place."

Then he saw that the child was hesitant and vigilant in his small eyes.

This is the best way. You should be cautious and don't run with strangers casually.

"I think... it's not bad there. I'll go over there." Li Dong looked around for a while, and he took a fancy to a place, then took his own wine, got up and walked over.

This movement was very slow, fully showing his figure and charm to the uncle behind him.

When Li Dong sat down, of course he felt offensive and bearable, after all, he was so young and tender.

It's different now when I stand up. Li Dong's tall and sturdy figure immediately made the surrounding small zero legs soft and coveted.

God, this is what an ideal husband looks like, and he wants to rush to lick him to doubt life.

What's the matter with the bar owner!

Isn't he someone who has a crush!

Why keep following the new super fresh meat!

So Li Dong felt Jiang Liannan following, and he guessed that the other party was holding a big move.

It's a very small possibility that Chen Shen was conspired to come up with a bad breath, because one size fits one size, and it is not the character of the male protagonist to vent the anger of innocent people.

It is very likely that the heart is upset, and the other party wants to talk to Chen Wuhou's son to solve the pain of lovesickness in his heart.

The facts proved that Li Dong was still too young. Not long after he sat down, the male lead sat down beside him...

"..." Fuck, what's the matter with this long-talking scene?

"Why did you come to this bar?" Jiang Liannan leaned forward slightly. It is summer. He is wearing a thin silk half sleeve with a slightly lower neckline.

When Li Dong squinted, he could see the entire neck and collarbone of Jiang Liannan. What he thought in his heart was that it is a rare thing for a 35-year-old person to have such a delicate and firm skin.

And, such a good piece of land has been dry for more than ten years and no one has cultivated it, which is really a waste.

"My school is nearby. I'll come to see what's playing around." He said, "I saw this bar by accident. I... I like cats." Then he looked around and seemed to be Wondering why the boss doesn't keep a cat.

"I also like cats." Jiang Liannan put his palm on the sofa and exhaled: "So you are a freshman? Isn't that just an adult? Do you have a girlfriend?" He was asked three times in a row. With this question, Li Dong was stunned, and then said: "I am 20 years old and have no boyfriend." After speaking, he realized that he immediately changed his words: "I mean a girlfriend." Jiang Liannan's old heart was beating wildly. Just now, Li The boyfriend that Dong blurted out really frightened him. Is this little guy GAY? "..." It's a bit exciting, how can I convince myself to keep myself safe! Chen Wuhou's son is just as heterosexual as his father, but he is not, he is gay, and even if he is involved, he doesn't feel guilty. Li Dong did make a slip of the tongue just now. He has been talking about his boyfriend for more than a hundred years, and now he almost forgot how his girlfriend pronounced it. "Then have you had a boyfriend?" Jiang Liannan swallowed again and asked, he couldn't control the little demon that was swelling rapidly in his heart. Li Dong said: "No, I don't know whether I prefer a boy or a girl." Chen Shen has a slow emotional development. When studying abroad, he likes to play with his hobbies, but he has no interest in making girlfriends.