Chapter 1

Karmen's P.O.V.

"Come on Karmen, get your ass out here!" I heard my best friend Camilla yell from outside my bathroom door. I've been hiding in here for the last 15 minutes, since she showed up at my apartment saying that she was taking me out. "I told you I'm not going, so you might as well give up!" I heard footsteps and a door closing. Thinking that she left, I unlocked the bathroom door and took a cautious step out peaking around the corner. Right when I thought the coast was clear I was tackled to the floor.

"God damn, it you tricked me." I say pointing at my friend who is currently laughing her ass off. "Come on Karmen, you haven't been out in months, please?" Once I saw her puppy dog eyes I knew I wasn't going to be able to say no, "Fine! I'll go, but I'm only staying for an hour." "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Karmen! We are gonna have so much fun tonight" "Sure we are, now will you please get off me" I said only half way joking "damn you're bossy, but comfortable..." she says, not making an effort to move. "Get the hell up!" and with that she hurried to get up but not without pulling me up with her and dragging me into my room to find something to wear.

——————————————————

"I don't know babes, orange has never really been our color" Camilla was talking to herself outside my bedroom door trying to figure out which one of my dresses she was gonna steal for the night. I walk out of my room into the living room wearing a red sling dress that ends mid thigh and it shows every curve of my body. Don't get me wrong, I love my body and the attention I get from cute boys is almost always appreciated, but it's often outdone by the creeps. So usually I dress in bigger clothing.

Standing in my living room is Camilla wearing one of my dresses and let me tell you, she looks 100x better in it than I ever did. it's a bright orange and it compliments her dark skin perfectly "Oh my god girl you look amazing in that dress!" she was gushing over how I looked but I was still stunned at how perfect my dress looked on her. "Thanks Cami but you look beautiful in that dress literally after tonight, keep it. I've never been able to wear that dress because of the color but god you look amazing." "Good cause I'm tired of changing and thanks Keke, we should get going it's almost 9 and the club is 30 minutes away" I've been telling her since we were 14 that I hate that nickname but when it comes to Cami you learn to pick your battles. We make our way out of my Apartment and head towards the club. 30 minutes later we pulled up outside. Well here goes nothing.

Karmen's dress

Camilla's dress

Camilla's dress