Making there way to the the Contour, she seen Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Vision, Sam, Thor, Ivan, and even Tony with his wife Pepper. "You look beautiful." Steve whispered as he pressed a kiss to her lips. "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Rogers." She cooed, soaking him in as he wore his all black Dolce and Gabbana suit.

Contour is expressed in the fluid, Matisse-inspired lines that adorn the ceiling; the easy, steady flow of drinks, energy and conversation; and the experience itself, which transforms throughout the day.

After the whole group was settled and ordered their meals, their cups of wine was filled once again. Steve stood at the head table, flashing a smile at Bryanna as he got up. "Thank you all who are sitting here today in joining us for a dinner before I marry the love of my life."

his words made Bryanna smile, squeezing his hand as her thumb caressed the top.

"We planned on having a bigger rehearsal but little Ms. future Rogers over here decided to keep it simple." He said making everyone giggle. "But going out loud is not what matters to me, what matters is seeing her happy everyday. Bryanna, I love you not for who you are but for what I am when i'm with you, you're heart is filled with kindness and you have so much passion and courage within you, I can't wait till I finally get to call you my wife."

Steve raised his glass, flashing a smirk to everyone in the table. "Cheers."

The rest of the peers repeated the word and clinked their glasses to each other. Steve sat back down as his eyes lingered back to Bryanna who was one blink away from the water works. "I love you." She breezed. "I love you too."

Plates of American cuisine made their way out as a heavily conversation arouse between the group. Arancini di Riso, Charcuterie Board, and many other selections of foods dashing in the middle of the table as appetizers for the group. Getting full with the Steak or Cheeseburgers that were brought out to them.

As everyone talked and laughed at some jokes, Bryanna sat happily in her chair watching everyone make conversation with one another. The way Ivan would make fun of Thor's hair and how Tony would follow along with a joke.

A hand snaked up go her's as she heard a laugh come from her right, Steve throwing his head back at something Sam and Bucky said. She smiled and adored each one of his feature, never getting enough of him.

"You okay sweetheart?" He asked. "I'm fine." She stated simply, giving him a warm smile as he picked up her hand and planted a kiss.

Once everyone was stuffed, they all just sat for a while and talked before it was finally time to go.

Getting up, they all said their goodbyes as Steve kept a hold of Bryanna close. Natasha, Bucky, Steve, and Bryanna made their way to the elevator, making their way back to the rooms to rest up for the big day.

As the couples walked their way down the hallways, Natasha shouted as Steve and Bryanna paced away.

"Aht aht aht!" She shouted. "No sleeping together it's bad luck! Bry kiss him your last goodbyes because he won't be able to touch you till after the wedding." Natasha said as she and Bucky froze by their room.

"Is it really bad luck?" Steve asked. "I guess so, it's tradition everywhere to be honest, but don't worry i'll make sure I make up for it during our honeymoon." She teased.

"Good." He responded. "So have you decided on where you're taking me?" She cooed as her hands slithered up to his neck.

"How does a two week trip sound?" He breezed, pulling her hair behind her ear as her jaw dropped at the sound of a two week trip.