Chapter 57

Love Story- Taylor Swift
A year without rain- Selena Gomez and the scene
~~
Bryannas Pov:

It had been a couple of months since Steve proposed to me on stage, being probably one of the biggest highlights of my life.

After setting a date for the wedding, I didn't hesitate in planning for the big day wanting everything to be exactly how we both want it. Even though I could've just eloped and take off to Vegas there really isn't no fun in that since the two of us have no parents. Sorry, bad joke.

Today I finally made time to look for my dress, after putting it off for a while i'll finally be going to the one and only Randy Fenoli.

"If you don't find you're dress here will never find it anywhere else." Natasha said.

"Wow thanks for the positive vibes Nat." I said raising my eyebrows, we then see the man himself Randy Fenoli come out. "Is this the Bryanna Castellanos?" Randy said excitedly. "Yes thats me." I respond letting out a smile and giggle.

"I didn't believe my assistant when she said you were here, let me tell you when I was watching AGT at home and your man proposed I started crying like a baby." Randy said. A lot of people had the same reaction to Steve proposing, what can I say he has a way with words.

"So what are we looking for today?" He questioned me as he clapped his hands together. "Well I want something like a ball gown but not too puffy, also maybe a mermaid dress as well." I told Randy.

"Ah! okay, go into the fitting room and change into the robe, i'll go and fetch some dresses I hope you'll like!"

I sat in the fitting room for about 10 minutes then seen Randy come with so many dresses. "So we have a variety of dresses so if none of these suit you we can always look for more." He assured. The first one I tried on was a simple mermaid dress, putting it on it really didn't scream sexy or anything. But still, I went out to get the opinion of my girls. "Mmm too plain it doesn't suit you." Natasha said as she sipped on her champagne. "Yeah I agree" Wanda replied.

Spending nearly the whole day trying on dresses, not catched my attention yet. Of course I started to worry for myself, sure the wedding is next year but the dress is literally the most important part of it all.

Changing into the last dress Randy brought me, I couldn't take my eyes off on how beautiful it was.

A deep sweetheart neckline that is supported with thin straps before stopping at the natural waistline. The bodice is adorned with soft chantilly lace and floral sparkle tulle before fanning out into a floral sparkle cascade tulle skirt that includes a shimmer like no other.

The voluminous skirt flows down into a graceful chapel train with a horsehair trim finish, as soon as I had it fully adjusted on my body I knew this dress was my curtain calling.

I went out to see what my two bed friends would say about the dress, hopefully loving it as much as I do. "Oh my god" I see Wanda cover her mouth. "This is the one" Natasha said smiling, drinking in every inch of me.

"Let me add a few things." Randy said, he added earrings a necklace and a crown with a veil, I tried to hold in the tears but I couldn't, I looked so beautiful. This is something i've always planned in my head ever since I was a teenager, having talks with my grandma and mom about it all the time.

"If you don't say yes I will." Wanda said with a chuckle.

"So whats it going to be?" Randy asked.

I stood quiet for a second, observing myself one more time before answering the million dollar question. "Yes!" I said while crying and smiling, I heard Natasha's and Wanda's screams surface all across the room.