Chapter 43

Love again- Dua Lipa
~

Bryanna made her way to her bmw i8, her YSL heels clanking on the brick plastered cement that stood outside.

Hopping into her car, she turned on the
engine heading out to Wanda's place. The sky was blue, clouds filled up the spaces. Sun barely peaking out. Bryanna planned on helping Wanda set up into her new home, finally buying a place her and Vision. Somewhere to finally call a home together. After years of saving up, they bought a place closer to a neighborhood she remembered well.

Steve's neighborhood.

Pulling up into the two story home, her heels hit the ground as the door flew open on top. Pulling it down, she made her way inside. Her black tight slacks giving her figure a pop, as the white and blue tucked in shirt did little to no help in having Henry gawk at her before she left. Pulling her inside and having a quickie on his center pieced table.

Knocking on the door, she was greeted by a grumpy Wanda. "You're late." She spat out in her sokovian accent, Bryanna giggled at the sight of her. Pregnant Wanda was always funny.

"Sorry I got caught up with a few things." Those few things being Henry impailing his cock into her. "It's fine."

Wanda made her tackle down the kitchen, dining room, and living room as she unpacked everything that had to do upstairs. Once the two were done, they sat down to catch up a bit.

"So, you know how I went outside to get some air the day of my engagement party?" Bryanna said as Wanda nodded, shoving french fries in her mouth.

"Well Steve came out." Her eyes widened, waiting to hear all the juicy details. "Go on." She waved her hand around.

"He tried talking to me about 'us'. " She aire quoted with her fingers. "Can you believe him?"

Wanda shrugged as her mouth lost contact with her drink, putting it down on the coffee table. "Well it's Steve, what did you expect?" She said.

Bryanna sighed agreeing to her point. "I just don't get why come back, why now? Ugh I hate him." She spat out, dipping her chicken nugget harshly into the ranch, earning a suprised look from Wanda.

"Do you really?"

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Come on Bry, we both know you still care about him." She stayed silent at Wanda's words, realizing it was true what she had said. "I don't." She completely lied.

"Bryanna." She said coming closer and reaching for her hand. "You're life hand changed drastically throughout the years, you changed, but one thing that hasn't changed are you're feelings for Steve." She said. "No matter how bad he hurt you, you still love him. I know you're using Henry to fill in that void of not having Steve around." She raised her brow.

"Not true." She said pulling away from Wanda. "At least he was there for me, every step of the way."

"Yeah he was, but that's besides the point Bry." Wanda said. "He's best friends with one of you're closest friends." She pointed out. "There's literally no escaping him especially now that he's friends with Henry."

She knew she had a point, no matter where she would turn. Steve would be there.

After talking for a while, Bryanna brought out a few gifts she had bought for Billy and Tommy and of course Scarlet. She always spoiled the kids to her most abilities, even gifting the married couple a luxury item or two.

Making her way back outside, she gave Wanda one last hug before turning on her car and speeding through the streets.

Her speakers jammed to 'Love Again' by Dua Lipa, she sang the song with her whole heart, not even realizing she took a wrong turn into the neighborhood.