Chapter 15

SMUTTY CHAPTER!

'Do you think i'll ever see him again?' We're the only things that wandered into Bryanna's brain. Her question that lingered through her head made her want to throw herself off a bridge at the thought of it.

It had been a week and a half. A week and a half since Steve came over after the whole Loki situation. A week and a half of her trying to tell herself to stop thinking about him and to forget about the scumbag she seen him as now.

She was an utterly mess, she stayed to herself not even contacting her bestfriend. She didn't paint, she didn't participate in dance activities with her class like she always would, she still couldn't help but be hurt he hadn't tried to call. Maybe he was better off without her, maybe he was happy with Peggy now, all those negative thoughts lingered in her head.

After a long day at the bookstore, she went to her favorite place that always kept her sane. The diner. Getting off the cab she payed the driver and headed on in. She sat down alone at her usual table, to her it was normal but to others they seen her as the lonely wolf that never wants to be bothered.

Hope approached her table and jotted down her usual meal, this time adding mozzarella sticks to her order. As she sat down looking around the diner, taking in how beautiful it always looks. 50s music playing through the jukebox, making her feel a bit nostalgic over the 50s movies shes watched like grease or even when she would go to Disneyland as a kid and the jazz music would play overhead.

Her order was placed down in front of her, pulling her out of her swift daydreaming. The chili cheese fries piled as the cheese melted with the hotness, as the scent from the char burger made its way to her nose. The mozzarella sticks spread in a circle with the marinera sauce in the middle.

She enjoyed her meal, stuffing her face full with the chili cheese fries as she took a big sip of her chocolate shake. She adored the food there, the burgers caused an orgasm in her mouth all the time she took a bite.

Her eyes snapping wide opened at the sound of someone clearing her throat. It was none other than the hunk himself, Steve. Wearing his Alexander Mcqueen baby blue suit striking his Allen Edmonds leathered shoes.

"Mind if I sit?" Bryanna looked at him with a frown, but filled with disgust at the sight of seeing him. "Sure, i'm done anyways." She responded digging into her purse to find a twenty dollar bill and leaving a five dollar tip for Hope. She got up from her seat but Steve pulled her from her forearm making her look back at him. "Can we please talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about Rogers, absolutely nothing." Her heart saddened but her face was fuming, feeling her chest get hot at his touch. He let go of her slowly as she looked down to see his slow hand slid down as they moved away from her, causing her to internally whine at the loss of touch.

Walking out of the diner she headed to her apartment to dig herself into the covers and just sleep her sadness away. Walking in she felt a buzz through her phone, it was her boss.

Sharon: Scheduled an event for the team, it's a fundraiser type of thing. I cant make it to sign the papers of confirmation for the day, any way you can make it? It's tonight, text me back ASAP.

Looking at the text, she was skeptical of even replying, thinking is she was to see Sharon again she'll come up with some lame excuse saying she lost her phone or she didn't pay the bill. But Bryanna could use some light to shine away her darkness.

Bryanna: Sure, what time and where?

                             Sharon: At 8:00 at La Bernardin, wear something nice please.