Chapter 24

Waiting for her at a local coffee shop, sat no other than Henry.

Once they texted each other where to meet, he shot up from the seat in his office and raced down outside to his Mclaren P1.

He was obsessed with Bryanna, here beauty, talent, and how smart she was. She had it all, only thing stopping him was her being with Steve.

She walked in the shop wearing her clothes from the studio, leggings and a crop top with some slip on vans. She walked over to where Henry was sitting, on his phone waiting for her presence.

"Hi." She shyly cooed.

"Hello love, how are you?" He asked Bryanna as she sat down in front of him. "I'm doing okay, and you?"

"I'm fine now." He let out as his eyes followed followed her movements as she looked down to the menu. A million thoughts chased into his head as she spoke or did any little thing.

"How are you and Steve?" He asked as he took a sip of his latte.

She sighed putting her head down, looking at her cheese danish.

"What's wrong?" He asked, seeing pain in her eyes. "Nothing it's just- we're having issues I guess." She didn't want to say they weren't together, not yet. She wanted to work it out she really did. It seems weird for her to be going out with Henry but it was the only person who wasn't constantly lying to her or putting her in danger.

"I'm sorry to hear that." But he wasn't, he was stoked to know the two were going at it, knowing maybe one day he can have the gorgeous girl all go himself.

The two talked for what seemed like hours, sharing jokes and getting to know each other more. When they glanced at the clock they had seen it was almost 9:30pm already. "We should get going." Bryanna said cleaning her mess up from the amount of cheese danishes and lattes they ordered.

"We shall, do you want a ride?" He asked, Bryanna smeared a smile on her face and nodded.

Both got into the Mclaren P1 and headed to her apartment. Although Henry was a gorgeous man he wasn't Steve, that's the only man who lingered through Bryanna's head.

Pulling up to the sidewalk he parked the car and waited for Bryanna to get her things. "Thank you for seeing me today." She said.

"I'll always make time for you, darling." He told her. She smiled at him before leaning in to hug him. Getting off the car, admiring the shiny grey beauty she seen it take off as she made her way inside.

Unlocking the door, she seen a figure sitting on the chair next to the window. It was Steve.

"What the hell!" She shouted.

"Henry fucking Cavill, my friend? Seriously?" Steve said in a low voice. "What's it to ya Rogers?" She said with an attitude that suprised Steve.

"How the hell did you get in here!" She raised her voice. He dangled some keys in the air. "You gave me a copy remember?"

She walked towards the couch dropping her bags to the side. "It's best if you leave Steve i'm not ready to talk to you." She spat out crossing her arms against her chest.

He got up and walked towards her, admiring how the light of the stars hit her face. "Please, i'm begging you."

"No." She stepped away from him before she even thought about giving him in and letting him explain himself, but she wasn't even ready to hear it.

"I'm very tired, so i'd appreciate it if you left." She walked towards the window admiring how beautiful New York looked in the night time, as tears clouded her eyes.