Chapter 3

Night turned into morning and Bryanna kept her promise to sleeping in, but it didn't last long till she heard her door unlocking, she fell from the couch as she panicked just to look up and see it was Natasha. She had forgotten she had a key to her house. "Woah it's just me." Natasha stated as she pulled the key from the lock.

"Sorry I keep forgetting you have a key, what are you doing here?" She asked yawning as she picked up the blanket from the floor. "I came to get you, Bucky wants to go to the beach." She stated as she walked towards her bestfriend to sit on the couch.

"The beach? Nat I don't feel like going on a two hour drive to Jersey." Bryanna stated as she rubbed her eyes. "Well it's not like you'll be driving, please I told him will meet him there since he had to go to work for a while." Natasha gave Bryanna her little pouty face that always made Bryanna accept her offerings. "Fine, let me get ready." She said rolling her eyes and heading to her room to get her stuff. "Yay!"

The ride to New Jersey wasn't that long, well to Bryanna it wasn't since she slept through the whole ride. Before heading to the beach, Natasha got off and bought ice cream for the two. "Wake up sleepy head, we're here." Natasha said as she shook her bestfriend. They both got off and headed to a nice spot on the beach.

Natasha wore a black one piece that was opened from the side and boosted up her boobs showing her cleavage. Bryanna wore a two piece blue bikini, the top had white ruffled surrounding it as her bottoms were waisted up giving her curves a pop. She popped in some butterfly clips in her hair to make it look less boring.

"And you didn't want to come." Natasha told Bryanna who was laying down taking the warmth of the sun in. "It feels so beautiful today." She responded. After the two relaxed for a while Natasha got a call. "Hey, oh okay i'll go over right now." Bryanna heard rubbish through the phone as she was laying down with her heart shaped glasses on. "Oh- you did? That's fine the more the merrier." Natasha responded letting out a chuckle.

"I'll be back." She told Bryanna as she headed to the parking lot. A few minutes later she seen Natasha walking back not with one, but two men. As they got closer Bryanna was able to tell who the other figure was, Steve.

"Hey Breezy." Bucky said as he bent down to hug the pretty framed girl. "Hey Buck." She responded with a smile as her sunglasses were still on. "Is it okay that I brought Steve? I thought he could use a day off." Bryanna's eyes trailed through Steve's muscles and she stared at the tattoos that weren't covered with his muscle shirt. He had black swim shorts on, a hat, and a pair of sunglasses on. He looked, hot.

Bryanna started to feel a fire in her belly as soon as Steve leaned in to hug her. "Nice to see you again Bryanna." He responded as he pulled away. "Please it's Bry." She responded. Steve admired her body in her little two piece. His eyes wandering to her perky plumped breast to her perfectly tanned stomach as he finally made contact with her pussy, the bottoms she was wearing really made her private pop out beautifully. He noticed how innocent she looked with those butterfly clips placed on the side of her hair.

The four of them then talked about some things that had been happening, as well they went into the water for a while. The sun was finally setting so they watched the sunset from the beach. "Bry when do you go pick up the money from the auction?" Natasha asked. "Tomorrow since they were close today, there was only two bids so i'm just going to go with the highest." She responded as she took a sip from her water bottle. Steve looked at her letting out a smirk before he turned his attention to the waves clashing together.

"I'm proud of you Bry." Natasha said as she rubbed Bryanna's arm.

"How's the dance coming along? You ready for Saturday?" Bucky asked as he put his head on top of Natashas as she was laying down on him. "Yeah, and it's coming along good to be honest, something different."