Chapter 52

Positions- Ariana Grande
~

Bryanna didn't fail to make Steve's birthday amazing.

"Honey are you ready?" He scram from his room. "Yeah!" She replied adding the last touch to her outfit, the ring and butterfly necklace set he had gotten her.

Taking in a deep breathe, she walked out of the bathroom in her silver shiny fabric plunging v neck dress, with a white Gucci belt around her waist making her figure pop.

"You look amazing." Steve replied admiring her beauty, his eyes dazing on the silver necklace she had on. "That's a beautiful necklace?" He cooed.

"Thank you." She spoke as she grabbed his hand."Come here, I have something for you." He said.

"Uh shouldn't I be the one giving you things since today is your birthday?" She joked. Heading to his dresser, he pulled out a box. "I've been waiting so long to give you this back." He breezed, opening the box and revealing the ring, his mother's ring. "This time, I mean it, I really mean it." He continued. "I want this to be a symbol of how much I deeply care for you and how i'm so in love with you Bryanna."

He leaned in for her hand, placing the ring on her index finger, right where it belonged. Without letting her speak. he leaned in for a kiss, both lips crashing into each other passionately. "Come on sweetheart, we have to go."

Her hand made its way down to his trousers, rubbing on his length. "I just want to make sure you enjoy your birthday today." She teased as she threw him on the bed.

Unbuckling his Louis Vuitton belt, she hooked her fingers to the side pulling his trousers and boxers down in one swoosh. "Please let me suck your cock." She begged. Grabbing her hair in a bun with his fist, he pulled her towards him. "Suck my cock then sweetheart." He growled as Bryanna stroked him.

Making her way back down, her tiny hands curled around his thick hard cock. Batting her eyelashes at him, she smiled before licking the tip, tasting the pre cum that oozed out. He moaned at the sensational feeling, head arching back.

She took him in her mouth, without any warning. Her tongue swirled around his tip, her bopping her head front and back as she stroked him with both of her hands. Steve let out a loud growl as her nose touched his pelvis.

"Fuck!" He growled, pulling her hair tighter in his hand. "You have no idea how fucking hot you look sucking my cock baby." He mumbled.

She could feel he was close, focusing back on the tip, her lips and tongue swirled over it as both hands stroked his length. Soon enough, he came all over her mouth. Leaving her a sloppy mess with his cum and her saliva.

"Fuck." He moaned as he painted heavily. "Come on." She said as she got up, adjusting her dress. "We're gonna be late." She teased.

~
"Thank you for making my birthday memorable once again doll." Steve told Bryanna as he drank his wine.

"Of course." She smiled. The two had went out to eat at one of Steve's favorite restaurants, Eleven Madison Park.  The restaurant overlooks one of the most beautiful parks in Manhattan, Madison Square Park, and sits at the base of a historic Art Deco building on the corner of 24th Street and Madison Avenue.

As she shoved a piece of steak in her mouth, Steve couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "What?" She replied with a light smile. "You just look." He sighed as he looked at her. "Beautiful."

She blushed at his words, always feeling a bit embarrassed and shy when he would compliment her still. Bryanna felt like a 15 year old girl all over again, butterflies filling her stomach with excitement and love.