Nightmare

JK's POV

"Where is Jisoo?" I say as I enter her room, but I see only Soojin.

"Washing her perfect face." she smiles at me "Hey, you make Sooya happy, that's good."

"Do you really think that?" I watch her face carefully.

"Yeah, Jisoo is always excited, it's part of her nature, but now it feels authentic in a different way." She shrugs and starts laughing when the door opens "On the third strike, you're going to buy me that lunch." I turn to see Jisoo with her face full of pen drawings and another pikachu band-aid has been added to her face.

"I'll finish you, wait for me, Sooj..." she stops saying when she notices the way I'm looking at her.

"It's my cue." Soojin gets up "See you later, Jensoo!"

"Don't even try." I hold up my hand for Jisoo to shut up as she opens her mouth to explain. I grab a baby wipe and toss it to her "Clean up, we need to talk."

She mumbles something inaudible as she tries to clean up, after a few minutes she approaches me but there's still a design on her chin.

I take the tissue from her hand and hold her chin to clean it, until I notice she's looking at my mouth and lick her lips.

Our gazes meet just to make me sigh. Jisoo's eyes have always had this vibrant glow, but I've noticed that when she's looking at me, it widens considerably, making my heart race.

A few seconds later, our lips are connected and fitting perfectly. Jisoo rests her hand on the back of my neck, sliding her fingers through my hair. I wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps her arm around my waist, pressing us gently.

Jisoo is so soft and passionate in this kiss that maybe I'll pass out when we pull away. I scratch the back of her neck lightly and feel her goose bumps, Jisoo pulls away just a few millimeters, enough for our breaths to mix as we scramble for oxygen.

"Since the first time we met, I felt an urge to kiss you exactly that way, at the same time I wanted to kill you for being irresponsible." She whispers as she brushes her lips against mine and smiles.

"You should have given in to this impulse." I bite her bottom lip and she pulls my hair lightly.

"You made me more angry than seduced at that moment." She laughs softly.

"And now you're the one who makes me nervous." I slide a hand to her cheek, stroking it gently.

"Looks like the game has turned." She says without looking away and I walk backwards, pulling her with me, until I lean against her desk.

"You always know how to turn the tables." I roll my eyes and she slides her hand down my back.

"But you always win. I always lost when it comes to you."

"Is that bad then?" I slightly raise an eyebrow and notice her gaze travel over my face.

"Nah" her tone is serious "Nothing is bad when it comes to you, us being together. I don't mind losing everything just to have you with me." Jisoo speaks so softly, as if she were revealing a secret kept by seven keys. I'm sure I'm smiling like an idiot. "You're my favorite weakness."

"Sometimes, I think I don't show or tell you everything I feel." I pout "I wanted to talk..." She kisses me softly and quickly again.

"You don't need to say anything, Jendeukie." she smiles like the idiot she is and I sigh "Just looking in your eyes, I know what you feel and that's more than enough for me." I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life looking into this woman's eyes "But I don't care if you want to say it out loud and feed my ego."

"As if it wasn't big enough already." I roll my eyes and bite my bottom lip when Jisoo bites my cheek.

"It's not so big that it can't be enlarged, as is everything I feel for you, Jennie." She whispers as she distributes wet kisses, more like hickeys, on my neck.

"Jisoo." I say softly, but it sounds more like a moan than a whisper. She pulls back a little, just to face me and her gaze is already changing. The desire is taking over Jisoo and the way she's staring at me makes me shiver.

"I'm really crazy about you." She says before squeezing my waist in that way that makes my brain turn to jelly. I scratch the back of her neck as I feel her tongue invade my mouth, dominating mine in a really heated contest. I pull Jisoo against me and she pulls my leg to her waist, squeezing hard, making me let out a moan that is muffled by her heart-shaped lips.

"JENNIE KIM!" the voice loud as thunder echoes through the room and I push Jisoo who looks at me confused.

"Dad." I swallow hard.