Jealous

KJ's POV

I'm really exhausted after going to that work just to solve something pointlessly simple that men can't. They were born with 15% of women's brains, that alone explains such stupidity.

I put on my leather jacket as I wait for the elevator to open its doors, it's reasonably cold today and I just need Jennie Kim to make me relax.

I open a lollipop and pop it in my mouth, nod to Yeri as I walk into Jennie's office, and hear rushing footsteps toward me.

"Yeah?" I say with the lollipop in my mouth as I turn to Yeri.

"Do you intend to speak with Miss Kim?" she says breathlessly and I arch an eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean intend?" I put my hand on the doorknob and Yeri pulls me by the jacket sleeve.

"It's just that Miss Kim said she doesn't want interruptions." she stutters and takes a step back when she realizes where her hand is.

"Interruptions from what? What's she doing that is so important?" I put the lollipop in my mouth again and open the door "Where did you get these crazy ideas, Yerim?" I give a low, dying laugh when I turn around and see a fair-skinned blonde with her arms wrapped around Jennie's neck.

"Jisoo!" Jennie pushes the blonde who laughs and looks at me.

"Was this interruption you were talking about?" I look at Yeri who swallows hard and looks panicked.

"Nini, you look so different, but I know my Nini, the one who's crazy about me is still inside you." the blonde who now looks familiar clings to Jennie and I bite the lollipop hard.

"Joohyun, not now! This is the worst time you could have chosen to appear." Jennie braces her hands on her waist instead of pushing her.

"You got to be kidding me." I shake my head and throw the lollipop stick on the floor.

"Jisoo, it's not what you think." Jennie says, but my phone starts ringing and I pick it up. It's Sehun.

"Hey, Sehun." I see Jennie's eyebrows furrow and she pushes the girl into her arms.

"Want a drink? Or just eat, it's up to you." he says and I can imagine the smile on his face.

"Drink is a good idea, where?" A smile escapes and I realize that Jennie's in front of me.

"I'll send you the address in seconds, see you soon, Chicho." He lets out a low chuckle and ends the call.

"It was good while our meeting lasted, girls." I smile ironically at Jennie "It was nice meeting you, Joohyun, I believe."

"Where are you going?" Jennie holds my wrist.

"I'm going out with Sehun." I try to pull my wrist, but she squeezes harder.

"We need to talk." she says softly and tries to put her hand on my cheek, but I lean back.

"From what I've gathered, you were getting along well with anyone, so I doubt it's me you need to talk to, Miss Kim."

"Jisoo, please, you need to listen to me, you can't go out interpreting the situation without knowing everything."

"Okay" I cross my arms "Who is she?"

"My ex, but..."

"Enough, go solve whatever you have to solve with your ex and I'll relax with my ex. Fair, no? Even though you started without me."

"Jisoo, it's not what you're thinking." she tries to pull me back.

"There's someone waiting for me, we'll talk later, Kim." I wave my hand at her as I walk to the elevator.

****************

"Are you better?" Sehun sits beside me and extends the tenth beer of the night. We're at the same bar Chaennie and I came to until Jennie started crying.

"Yes, I'm lighter and in a better mood." I rest my head on his shoulder and he laughs.

"That's the beer saying, not you."

"You don't know that."

"I know everything about you." He pushes me with his shoulder and I look up to look at him.

"You changed your perfume." I put my nose close to his neck and let out a low laugh when I saw him shiver.

"Chicho, don't do that." he says softly.

"Why?" I whisper with my mouth close to his ear.

"Because you're only acting like that because you're angry with your girlfriend and not because you really want to."

"That your perfume is really good, more than the other one." I look at his well-designed jaw and run my tongue over his lips.

"You drank too much." He takes a sip of beer and turns his face to me, we're close but not close enough. Enough for what, Kim Jisoo? Some of the memories of our dating pop into my mind.

"I'm not praising your perfume because of the beers I drank, I'm praising because..."

"KIM JISOO!" The scream next to us scares me and I hit Sehun's forehead.

"Aish! My forehead!" I say irritated and rub my fingers on it, take the beer bottle and touch it to my forehead. "What the hell was that?" I open my eyes slowly to see a really angry Jennie in front of me.

"Let's go now!" She screams again and pulls me from the table.

"Calm down, my forehead is throbbing, why are you screaming? There is no one deaf here!" I pull my hand from hers and turn to Sehun who is also rubbing his forehead "Hey, I'll call you later, ok?" He just waves his hand and I start walking, until Jennie drags me out of the bar and she shoves me into her car.

"I can't believe you were almost kissing." I can feel the anger vibrate in her body. Perhaps there is liquid anger coursing through your veins.

"You were almost kissing your ex earlier. Equal rights, no?" I smile at her who brakes suddenly and hit my head on the dashboard "AISH! AGAIN THIS!"

"We weren't nearly kissing, Jisoo, she might have tried, but I wouldn't give in."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Jennie." I look out the window as I go back to rubbing my forehead. It must have a huge red spot.

"Listen to me, one damn time" she pulls me hard and I arch an eyebrow at her "Irene is someone who hurt me a lot and I really liked her a lot, but all this is in the past and I don't feel anything for her anymore, you have to believe me!"

"Ok." I shrug and sigh. I'm starting to get sleepy from the beer.

"Would you kiss Sehun if I hadn't arrived?"

"I don't know." She looks away when she hears me. "Can you unlock the doors? I'm getting sleepy and hungry and I want to go home." I say after a few minutes.

"We're in your garage." She looks at me again.

"Oh" my brain seems blank "But then you can unlock? Thanks for the ride."

Jennie pulls me by the collar of my shirt and kisses me in a way she's never kissed me before. It's urgent, rushed, almost as if she wants confirmation of something. I place my hand on the back of her neck and squeeze it gently until we pull away.

"Will you stay weird with me? Treating me with such indifference? I promise I'll tell you everything you want to know about my past, but don't be mad at me." she whispers and I can see how worried she's.

"It's okay, Jendeuk, I confess I'm not one to feel jealous, but when it comes to you, I don't function normally." I smile and her look softens "Let's go up? I really missed your warmth and you clinging to me" the smile she gives me is so pure and peaceful that my heart turns into a lake of love.