Repulse

JK's POV

I shouldn't have accepted Lisa's invitation to that club, but I couldn't resist. Now my head is throbbing madly and all that light from the meeting room is making my eyes sensitive. The hangover this time came stronger than usual, maybe my liver is overloaded.

At least I'm still wearing dark glasses to be able to decrease sensitivity, nobody asked me about it, although nobody would have the audacity to do that. Everyone must think that I'm looking at whoever is presenting the business plan with the merger of the two companies, but the truth is, I'm watching my future partner.

Kim Jisoo, an Aphrodite living between mere mortals, her brown hair, wavy, falling on her shoulders, looking so soft and silky. Her black eyes, looking intently at the person who's talking non-stop, she looks so focused and sexy, God, she's definitely the embodiment of what it's to be sexy, even more with that well-sculpted nose and those heart-shaped lips. She settles on the chair and pushes her glasses up, resting her elbow on the table and her chin on the palm of her hand.

Maybe am I obsessed with her? I don't know, but she's definitely the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life, including my dreams. She has an ethereal beauty and so pure, her smile is so warm that it can warm anyone, her look is so kind. What do I need to do to have that goddess for me?

I get ripped out of my daydreams when I hear several claps and start clapping too, I realize that Jisoo looks at me with one eyebrow raised. At least I got your attention somehow. I force a smile on my face and just shake my head in agreement and thanking for the congratulations.

When it's just us and our parents, they force us to sit side by side. Jisoo looks suddenly uncomfortable. What happened to her? They give us the contracts and I sign without reading, pushing at her, who's reading attentively line by line. I sigh and roll my eyes because I know it will take time, while I just wanted to go home and relax in the bathtub.

"You can sign and go, you're clearly bored and your hangover must be killing you." she says without looking at me and takes the contract I signed, reading again where she left off. I take off my sunglasses and watch her.

"What?" I look at her and she sighs, before looking at me. I notice her look running over my face and she approaches me. My heart is suddenly racing and I don't even know why.

"You still smell of alcohol and if you're irresponsible, to the point of coming to such an important meeting, in that state, I already know that I can't trust you for future plans." Her eyes are cold "So sign and go, I don't care if you don't have responsibility, just don't disturb me." she goes back to reading the contract and I gap. No one has ever had the courage to be so direct and rude to me like that.

Her phone starts to ring and I take a look. Sehun. Who's Sehun and why is the photo on the screen of the two hugging, smiling? A faint smile appears on her face, but the call ends as soon as our parents return to the living room. Jisoo gets up, gathering the paperwork and putting it in a folder.

"Where are you going?" Her father looks at her looking confused, just like me.

"Sehun has already arrived to pick me up, I told you."  she smiles and he nods.

"Send him a hug and invite him to the fusion party. Have you signed the contract yet?"

"Miss Ruby has already signed, I want to check everything before signing, but don't worry, tomorrow everything will be solved." she hugs him.

"You have read this many times, you can sign without worry." he laughs.

"My sense of responsibility doesn't allow this" she doesn't look at me, but I feel the shade "Tomorrow you two can officially announce. See you later!" She waves to my father, but leaves without looking at me.

********

"You look terrible!" Lisa says laughing out loud and I roll my eyes. Lalisa Manoban, international model, ex-girlfriend, best friend and, rarely, relapses.

"Stop that noise, you're annoying." I sigh and throw myself on the couch next to her.

"Who left you like this? One of your girls from yesterday?" she gives me a malicious smile.

"What do you know about Kim Jisoo?" I take control and switch between TV channels.

"Why the sudden interest? She's the opposite of you." Lisa laughs.

"What do you mean by that?" I look at her irritated.

"I met her sometimes at events, we never talked much." She shrugs, looking thoughtful "But I've never seen anyone with such delicate beauty as hers. She's always kind, gentle and fun." I start to laugh. "What's it?"

"She's not like that, so I met the wrong Kim Jisoo." I shake my head.

"Why?" she looks at me confused.

"She was rude to me, called me irresponsible and that I don't take my responsibilities seriously by showing up at the hangover fusion meeting and smell of alcohol." I say irritated when I remember her words "She didn't even shake my hand or smile before leaving."

"You have a crush on her just because she didn't fall like a duck in your charm, you have an injured ego." Lisa laughs louder than before.

"That's not it, I swear, Lisa, she spoke to me like that. Totally cold and merciless." sigh "I didn't even do anything to her, we barely talked and she treated me like this" I pout.

"So I don't know, because there's no one capable of irritating her, she's super calm, everyone likes her. In her company, everyone loves her, unlike yours..." I raise my hand for her to stop talking.

"I know, I know they hate me and call me a cold bitch. I'm under no obligation to be cool with them, it's a strictly professional relationship and must be kept that way." I shake my head. "Who's Sehun?"

"Jisoo's boyfriend, they've been together for two years." she shrugs "LET'S WATCH FROZEN!" she squeezes my arm and pouting begging like a 5 year old child.

I hope you like this story and support! don't forget to vote :)