Couch

KJ's POV

My simple plans never work after all. Today, when I thought I would have free time for me, it doesn't seem like it will be like that. The doorbell is ringing insistently.

I get up from the couch, mentally cursing whoever it is. I take several deep breaths before opening the door and revealing a creature my height with brown hair.

"Surprise?" she says and starts to laugh.

"I really hate you."

"You love Me. Didn't you miss me, Sooya?" She crosses her arms and pouts.

"I see your dramatic gift remains intact."

"Somethings never change, you should know that." She smiles and pinches my cheek.

"YAAAAAAAAH!" I push her and she starts to laugh, tickling me. "STOP, STOP, PLEASE!" I run away and she's chasing me, until I trip over the coffee table and fall onto the couch.

"I missed you, Jisoo-yah!" She sits beside me, still controlling her laughter and breathing, just like me.

"I also missed my best friend, Soojin-yah!"

***********************

"Give me the other bottle, I can balance it too." I point to the bottle on my table.

"I'll bet 100 bucks she can't." Chaeng says.

"I bet 200 she can." Soojin hands me the bottle. "You better win, bitch."

"DON'T PUT MORE PRESSURE ON ME!" I try to kick her there, but she jumps away.

I'm standing on the back of the sofa. I need to walk on it with a bottle on my head and one on my shoulder.

"Go, go, you get Sooya!"

"Stop encouraging her!" I see Chae nudge Soojin.

"Call me Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim! I'm the king!" I'm almost reaching the other side of the sofa when the door opens at once, startling me and making me fall. "OUCH!" I hear Chaejin laugh.

"Jisoo?" Jennie's voice echoes and they both stop laughing. I'm still trying to get up when I see Jennie staring at me with an unfriendly look. "Did you forget the visit you had scheduled thirty minutes ago?"

"Oh shit, yeah." I get up quickly and put on my sneakers.

"You owe me 200 bucks!" Chae says.

"No, I won't pay. Jisoo will try again." Soojin folds her arms.

"She won't try again! She already knows how to win if she tries again. It's not my fault Jennie arrived. Jisoo should be prepared for this."

"I got to the end, my finger passed this final seam here" I point to the sofa. "That's the end." I smile proudly and see Jennie staring at me with a questioning look.

"You fell before you got there." Chaeng approaches.

"I'm sure Turtle knows what she's saying. Even if your nail has gone through, she's made it." Soojin says proudly.

"I don't accept that!" Chaeng pouts.

"What if I ask for the image from the surveillance cameras? We can zoom in and take the test. I'm a genius."

"I can't wait to win 200 bucks!" Soojin pokes Chae's cheek, teasing her.

"You'll give me 50 bucks if we won." I point a finger in Soojin's face.

"Only if you promise to pay me ramen with that money."

"Okay, okay" I say as I get my keys "Wait, you'll have 150 bucks, you should pay for me!"

"What counts is the first answer and you already agreed." Soojin sticks out her tongue.

"Miss Kim, the foreman called wanting to know if you'll be late arriving." Yeri enters the room.

"Say that in 30 minutes we'll be there, make up an excuse for my lateness, as if I were in a meeting that took longer than expected." I shake my head trying to think of a better excuse "Shall we?"

"Yeri, you won't lie. Tell him Miss Kim was late because she was playing at balancing bottles." Jennie says seriously.

"Jen, of course not! Yeri say what I said." I stare at Jennie who raises her eyebrow.

"Yeri." Jennie says and Yeri is lost.

"Give me the phone, I'll tell him what Turtle was doing!" Soojin says decided and we give a high five.

"Protect your king!"

"Turtle?" Jennie arches an eyebrow.

"Oh Jen, I have a middle name now" I reach out to her "Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, at your service, my lady"

"Are you high?" Jennie looks at my hand and then at me.

"We don't use drugs." Soojin says.

"Not that we know, someone could have drugged us and made us forget about it." I say thoughtfully "How will we remember if they made us forget?"

"What are you talking about, Kim Jisoo?" Jennie says impatiently and the phone in the room starts ringing.

"It must be him!" I take the hand of each of the girls, pulling them to the elevator "Come on, before everything is demolished. Jen, me and the girls are having lunch together. Ask for security footage please? See you later, love you!"

hey, triple update! don't forget to vote ;)