Nagbihis na nga ako nang pangtulog. Just a soft pajama, and a sando saka pinatuyo na muna ang buhok.

30 minutes after, I went out of my room. I look at Jennie's room, and its closed.

Baka natulog na siya. Sana lang di niya kinuha yung bandage sa kamay niya.

I went in the kitchen saka binuksan ang ref na marami paring laman. I open the freezer side then took a sujo.

I was just confuse kung bakit kulang yung soju na nandito. Di pa naman ako uminom simula nung bumili ako eh.

Aish! I just shrug the thought, saka sinara ang fridge.

I open the bottle first then walk towards the balcony.

Pansin kong bukas ang glass wall nito kaya napatingin ako sa labas.

There, I saw a sexy figure, facing her back in my direction.

I look at her hand, and there I saw one of my soju's. I walk closer without making any noise, but was stopped when I heard her sob.

Is she crying?

The next thing I saw, is her other hand move upward. Its like she's wiping something on her face.

Pupuntahan ko ba siya? Kung pupuntahan ko siya baka iiwasan lang din niya ako.

Ahh! Ba't ba kasi ganito yung nararamdaman ko eh. Wala naman talaga akong pake sa iba pero nang dumating ang mga babaeng to sa buhay ko parang may nag iba sa sarili ko.

Hinayaan ko nalang naag desisyon ang mga paa ko, and its decision was to go near that girl in the balcony.

Hindi ko na binuksan ang pinto kasi nakabukas naman na eh.

All I did was stood beside her then drink my soju.

I saw her wipe her tears quickly in my peripheral vision.

"Sorry, I took one of this?" She said referring to my drinks.

"What can I do? You already did." I told her, still looking ahead.

Masarap yung hangin, maganda rin yung tanawin pero bakit parang di kompleto lahat yun?

I wanted to ask her, but--

"What's wrong?" My mouth betrayed me.

"Nothing. Just thinking on something." She said then sip on her drink.

"Can you spill it?" I asked, but she went silent.
I then took a deep breath.

I look at her, then notice her embracing herself. She's just wearing a black sando, then a short cycling.

No wonder she looked cold.

"You cold?" I asked. She just shook her head, and I know she's lying.

'Bat karin ba nagtanong eh halata mo naman?' I cursed myself mentally.

She was about to leave, but then I quickly went in her back, covering my arms in her small ones.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked.

"Let's stay for a while can we?" I asked back then smile when she uttered nothing.

I was just standing behind her, my arms pressed in her arms, like I'm back hugging her, but both wrist in the railing along with hers.

This feels comf'table.

But came in my senses when she suddenly grab my soju bottle.

"Yah! That's mine." I protested, but she already suck the hole, then drink some.

Aish!

"Here." She uttered then gave it back to me. I hesitated, but she forced it in my hand.

"Why? You think I have rabies?" I almost laugh at what she have said.

"Did I mention anything?" I asked then drink my soju. I saw her smile, she also tilt her head then look up to me.

I look at her too, then smile.

"You're pretty, Lisayah." She said not even knowing that she's more prettier than me.

I was about to speak when she suddenly turn her body then face me. Her body being pressed in mine, then she look at me deeply.

"What's with the stare?" I asked, not minding the little gap between our faces.

"I think I'm drunk already." She said that made me chuckle.

She then wrapped her arms around my waist then lean her head in my chest.

Damn. How to mute my racing heartbeats?

"You're nervous." She spoke, then look at me again.

I think she's already drunk.

"I'm not?" I told her then twisted our position. I lean my back in the railing instead with her still hugging my waist.

"Lisa?" She uttered.

"Hm?"

"I--

I look at her confused. She's already closing her eyes, and I noticed her knees weak, cause its only depending it on mine.

"I-- I li-like...

I quickly catch her when she almost fell in the floor.

"Cold." She suddenly uttered, I just sigh. I think all the remaining alcohol in my bottle went on her shirt.

Darn.

She didn't even told me she had poor tolerance of alcohols.

What can I do?

I'm the sobber one, so I had to help her.

I don't have any choice either, but to remove her clothes leaving her bra then carried her in a bridal style.

I went inside her room then slowly lay her on the bed. I feel like I'm taking responsibility of this small baby here.

Hays, Jennie.

After I fix her body straight in the bed, I cover her body with the thick blanket.

I was about to go out of her room, when she quickly held one of my arm.

"Sleep with me, please?" She asked.