I let a heave first before fixing my stuffs in the table.

Tita Chitt called me earlier, and for the second time she asked another favor to me.

She asked if I can accompany Lisa in her condo, but I'm really not sure of it.

I mean, I do have my own condo not too far from here, and I just can't move out, and so I had something in mind.

I don't know if this will work, but I'll just try.

.
"Uhm, 1 mocha gold please? The mild one." I told the counter girl.

I look at Lisa, and was about to ask her, but the counter girl spoke.

"What about you, Ms Pretty? Coffee, or me?" Whuuuut?

I look at the counter girl in disbelief. She was just looking at Lisa like they had a flirty staring contest.

Lisa on the other hand clenched her fist beside her waist. Darn! She's stopping herself, and I wish she can't.

"Uhm, another mocha gold. The simple Latte. Thanks." I interfered then pulled Lisa in a seat.

"Hoooh! I'm not ready for that." I mumbled then wipe my sweat.

We both sat across each other, she gave me a look.

"I'm really sorry about that." I said chuckling. She just nodded.

"Uhm...About the thing," I took a deep breath first.

"I know you'll be mad of this, but I'll get straight to the point." I swallowed a lump.

"Your mom called me earlier." I told her, but she was just looking at me seriously.

"She, uhh.. asked me a favor again." Now she looked at me like she's going to be annoyed.

"She uhm, wants me to live with you." Her eyes gets narrowed, but then I just ignore it.

"I told her I can't move out from my condo, but I had something in my mind too. If its okay with you... uhm, you can stay at my condo rather." I said expecting her to slam her hands in the table, but she didn't.

"Why do you think she asked that kind of favor?" She asked damn serious.

"I don't know. Maybe, she just want you to have someone to talk everyday?" I said.

"I'm working already. Isn't that enough to have someone to talk everyday?" She said, and she's right.

"You're right. Its just-- aysh! Just tell me if you're in or not." I told her.

We stop talking when our coffee arrived.

"Enjoy the latte!" The male crew said, before leaving us.

"Do I really need to do that? What about my condo?" She asked.

"You can still visit there." I said looking at my latte. I can smell its aroma already.

"I don't want to. Its fine when you visit there yourself, but I won't move." I look at her.

"I understand." I uttered. She didn't utter any. Instead, she start drinking her coffee, and so I did too.

Maybe, I'll just visit her often there.

A minute of silence between us, and I can't take it anymore.

"Uhm, Lis. Can you tell me something about yourself?" I asked.

She look at me.

"What do you want to know?" She asked. I feel happy when she asked.

"Uhm, what about your life back then? Where did you learn Filipino language, or anything." I said.

"Mom, and I lived once in Manila. Its part of the Phillipines." I continuously nodded.

"What about school?" I asked.

"I took homeschool in elementary days. Kim University in highschool, I went here for college. Kim University too." I widen my eyes.

"That's cool then. I mean, having an opportunity to study in Kim's University is cool." I bubbly said, but then I saw her reaction changed.

"Uhm, you okay? You think I'll ask for more?" I spoke. She seem came into her senses.

"What did you say?" She asked innocently, and I could just chuckle.

I'm wondering what's on her mind right now.
Then I remembered someone.

"Can I ask you about Kim Jisoo?" She seem shook.

"Why?" She asked, then sip on her coffee. I sip too before I spoke.

"Nothing. I suddenly remembered her. I'm wondering if she was your friend before?" I asked then saw her took a deep breath.

"I don't know. I'm not sure." My eyebrows met.
Not sure?

"Can you tell me about her?" I asked.

I hope she'll tell me.