༻17༺

Nia POV  Honestly class ended quicker than I'd expected

Nia POV
Honestly class ended quicker than I'd expected. That's new bitch wouldn't keep her eyes off of My baby thou. Our professor dismissed us and we all left out the building. "You guys wanna go hang with us?" Tendou asked before we got in Ushijimas car "nahh we can't im Taking this brat on a date today." I snapped my neck to look him

"You never told me about a date?" He pushed me in the car closing my door and giving a handshake to Tendou , before he gets in the car and starts it. "Where are we going" his eyes focused of the road , trying to think of somethings to say. "WE are going to go get some wings then something else after." I looked at his hand as he shift gears
(I keep forgetting this mf got a manual car...)

"Can you teach me how to drive Manual?" A smiled formed on his face once I asked the question. "That's what we're doing today" he pulled threw wing stop drive through and orders our food. "Put you wallet back. imma pay bby" he hands the person at the window his card pushing mine away.

Not even 10 minutes after our food comes out and we're back on the road. "Okay where are we going now." I look at the streets he drives on. Damnn these are the rich rich people, big houses spread apart with nice lawns and big garages. He pulls up to a stone 2 story house. "Who's place is this?" He slows the car down and pulls into a drive way

"My dads place" we both got out the car and walked up to the front door. Pulling out a key and opening the door. "Wakatoshi?" We hear a voice call out from some where. "Hey dad , I brought Nia with me" oh shit his dads back? I hear stuff being shuffled around as I took my shoes off and followed Wakatoshi to the living room "Hey son I'm in the kitchen"

We made our way to the kitchen to see it a mess. "Hey Mr.Takashi" he look up from what ever he's making and waves at us going to wash his hands. "Hey Nia how have you been" he gave me a short hug before going to his son. They look the exact same, same resting face same eyes same smiles the only difference is the nose. "I've been good thanks for asking"

"Dad what we're you making" we all turn out attention back to the messy island "don't worry about it. Anyway why are y'all here" he pushed him off and went back to cleaning his mess. "Im going to use the car you taught me for driving Manual" Wakatoshi went in to the fridge pulling out 2 coke bottles handing me one.

"Okay be safe the keys should be on the organizer. Do you still want to to look at your car this week?" He nodded and we headed to the Garage. A row on each side full of cars 5 on each side "my dad makes good money so he bought me and Tendou cars throughout our years."

I smiled at they stories he tells me as we walk to a hot pink Dodge Challenger "this was for my sister but Tendou wanted it" he unlocked the door and both of us got in. "You know that's actually not surprising" I laughed imagining Tendou with this pink ass car. The garage door opens and Ushijima drove off back onto the road.

After a few minutes we arrived at a empty race track. "Okay get out" I got out the passenger side and walked to the driver. I see Ushi leaning against the car with his phone out he moved out the way and opened the door for me. Setting in the drivers seat he goes to the passenger and buckle his seat bet in

(Y'all ion know shit about driving manual so please bare with me)

He gave me the instructions multiple times over and over making sure I understand everything. Then he went over what is what. I adjusted my mirror and eat and started the car

1. Put the clutch pedal down (this the pedal on the left)

2. Move the gear stick into first gear

3. Use your right foot to press down

4. on the accelerator gently to increase the engine's revs very slightly

5. Slowly lift the clutch pedal using your left foot until it starts to vibrate gently

6. This vibration is known as the car's "bite point" - this is where the clutch plates start to come together.

7.Remove the handbrake and the car should start to move slowly

8.Increase the revs while slowly raising your foot off the clutch unit you are moving forward with only the use of the accelerator pedal

"Baby you're doing good" I sped up a little more going 70 mph. We went around doing a couple more laps before we switched sides and I'm back in the passenger seat. "Imma work on drifting for a lil you okay with being in the car?" He hasn't started the car yet. I ran my hands through his hair leaning back in my seat. "Yeah I'm fine with it" pullin out my phone and texting Seria.

He started the car up and sped off. We're already hitting 90mhp as we do a few laps. I connected my phone to the aux blasting music "LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED" I hear him yell and laugh as he starts to drift. It was kinda messy but he looks like he's having the time of his life. I look at him as he drives. Racing is something that's genuinely makes him happy.

"Let's go back I wanna hang out with my dad more" he turned down my music and I agreed. The sun was setting we took a detour. I played streets by Doja, the bass took over the whole car and we drove. "What up with you and this song" he stopped on the side of the dirt road pulling me over and giving me a quick kiss and driving again.

We pull into the driveway, Ushi went into the middle console pulling out a remote. The garage door opened and we pulled in parking in the spot from earlier. We got out the car after turning it off, laughing and giggling. He wraps his arm around my waist and walked through the door. "Hey dad im ho-"

I look up to see Ushijima dad sitting in the living room on the couch his face wasn't readable no emotions regardless. It's like Ushijimas when he get mad. "What's going on Takashi." We walked into the room more to see a older woman and Hana sitting on the other side of the room"

"Hi baby" Hana tries to walk up to Waka and give him a hug. "Fuck no" he pushed her away gripped my waist walking towards his dad. "Ushijima Wakatoshi is this how you treat you future wife?" We looked the the other woman. She wore a black business dress with red bottom heels. Her makeup was noticeable but not heavy and hair hair pulled into a slick back bun.

"Mom what he Fuck?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Heyy yalll how have y'all been??? So I'm sooo sorry for not updating anything. I just went to the ER and I was told I have acute bacterial tonsillitis and I be to take antibiotics for 10 days I feel good now so imma try and update everything!!!! Also quick question how long do y'all think this book should go for? I was thinking 60-80 Bc I have a lot of drama coming soon lmaooo. Anyways have a good day and be safe!!