˜"*°• Fabula 30 •°*"˜

Harry and Hermione talk while in the woods. Hermione's asks what will happen next for Draco and him.

Harry tried to get the sword in the water. Ron pulls him out and apologizes.

"Harry, can I ask you something," Hermione spoke up as Harry had just closed his eyes for the night.

They moved another to their second location after Ron had left. Harry was up the entire night before watching to make sure no one was around and that Hermione could sleep ok. He was so worried for her. She barely ate, barely slept. She cried most of the night, regretting everything she said to him. Wishing she hadn't slapped him.

Harry could comfort her for the first time. He could understand her pain. Her sorrow.

"Yea anything Mione" he whispered. "I don't want to make you sad, I'm just curious-" Harry cut her off. "You can ask me anything Mione. I won't be sad," he reassured.

She nodded and proceeded to ask him her question. "When you're with Draco, do you see a future, would you even want or think a future to happen?"

He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "We've talked about it, but right now I'm not sure.

It was the same night they had talked about everything. Got to really know each other.

"What about having kids?" Harry asked after moments of silence. Draco sighed and looked over at him. "Never really thought about it, I mean I have always had to provide an heir but, being a parent never really went through my mind" He explained.

"I've always wanted kids. I wanted to give them the perfect life, give them an extended amount of love. Make my parents proud of the father I could become, but I guess the future can only tell us what will happen" Harry answered.

Draco smiled and nodded. "Well...without being too gross and Lovey, I think you would make a-a great father" He mumbled. Harry smiled and kissed Draco's cheek.

"So you haven't talked to him about your future ?" Hermione asked. Harry wanted to keep those memories to himself, they seemed like the only thing he had left of Draco right now.

"No- not really"

Hermione nodded and continued to flip through her books. She had tried coming up with a few ideas ok how to get the sword, every time getting a little more difficult.

Draco and Harry were quite the opposite from each other. They were two very different people.

Draco was a hardheaded brute, before Harry he never showed many emotions. Harry was an over-sharer, he gave everyone what he was and that was that. After Draco, he learned how to control his emotions and contain them.

And now...they were fixed from their flaws and without each other.

How long would it take for them to spiral again? Harry thought.

"What's your favourite memory with him?" Hermione asked one of the many questions circling her head. Coming up with things to try and make Harry feel better just seemed not the right thing to do, she thought she could help by letting him remember the better times.

Harry smiled to himself and closed his eyes. "The night we had our first bond. The night I knew I loved him." He explained.

"It was a drunken night, this was before we had kissed or even told each other of our affection. We both were feeling terrible about the world around us. We had run into each other on the astronomy tower and spent the entire night together" He explained.

"To the gods and Merlin himself," Draco said with a weird smirk on his face and a hand in the air.

He jumped back down and grabbed another drink. He laughed as he saw Harry's confused face, the liquid went over his whole face.

Harry laughed and fell backwards, Draco fell next to him and they laughed together.

"You're an idiot Potter"

"I think that's you Draco" Harry laughed.

Draco turned to him with a smirk and laughed. Harry turned his head to him and furrowed his brows. "What's so funny?" Harry laughed.

Draco stopped laughing and kept his eyes on Harry. He smirked again and shook his head. "You called me Draco"

"Well that's your name, isn't it? Or is it Derecho, or maybe..." Harry placed his finger on his chin like he was thinking. "Drinco" He laughed.

Draco shook his head and hit Harry's chest. "You think my name funny? What kind of name is Harriet Potter?" He laughed.

Harry fake laughed. "Oh Ahah- so funny Harriet is my show name of course. Harry is just a facade" He smirked.

Draco smirked once again and turned to look at the sky. They were happy in those moments, unaware of what the future would hold for either of them.
.
.
.
Little Fluff chapter for today! <3 hope you enjoyed this one bc I did :)