˜"*°• Fabula 22 •°*"˜

Harry laid awake on another restless night, just looking up and the ceiling. This time Draco was with him. Harry and Draco grabbed one of the rooms upstairs so they could sleep together.

Draco always slept on Harry's stomach just because of his fear of Harry leaving again.

Draco slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Harry. Harry lightly smiled and kissed his forehead. "Why are you up?" Draco mumbled and stretched. "Haven't been able to sleep in awhile" He muttered.

Draco sighed. "Want to talk about it?" Harry shook his head.

"Not tonight." Draco nodded and kissed his cheek. Harry smiled and held Dracos face close to his.

"Marry me," Harry said after a few moments of silence.

Dracos eyes whet wide and he laughed. "I'm serious" Harry protested and sat up. He grabbed Dracos hands and held them close to his chest. "I'm serious Draco, Marry me. After all, this is over I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Only you"

Draco was silent. He didn't know what to say. "Well?" Harry said. Draco nodded his head and smiled. He kissed Harry hard and Harry held Draco close to him.

Draco saddled Harry's lap and their kiss deepened. "I love you so much Potter" He whispered to him. Harry smiled and kissed him again.

Their night was full of love. Passionate love. When in love you share it...but they were it. They were one.