˜"*°• Fabula 14 •°*"˜

Harry and Draco spent the entire night together. They talked and talked and got to know each other...more of each other than most people knew...

"Ok, favourite book?" Harry asked as he played with Dracos fingers. Draco laid his head on Harry's stomach and looked up and the ceiling while trying to think of an answer.

"Anything by Radko, his witch and wolf series was good," Draco answered. Harry laughed. "I knew you were a romance buff" Draco laughed and playfully hit Harry's arm.

"Free time? What's something no one knows that you do with your free time?" Draco asked.

"Hmm," Harry thought. "I cook," he said happily. Draco looked over at him with a homily shocked expression. "Woah, the chosen one cooks? Who would have guessed" he laughed.

"Don't worry you won't be laughing when you have my breakfast tomorrow" Harry mumbled. Draco looked at Harry again with a wide smile. "You're staying the night?"

Harry nodded and smiled. Draco lifted himself and kissed Harry's lips.

Their kiss deepened and Draco straddled Harry...

Neither of them wanted to go ahead of themselves so they cuddled the rest of the night.

"Darling"

"Baby"

"My love"

Draco slowly opened his eyes and had a wide grin on his face. Harry smiled and kissed Dracos forehead. "Hey Love, sleep well?" He asked. Draco nodded and stretched.

Draco looked around as he smelt a delicious meal. Harry jumped off the bed and brought over two plates and a cup of orange juice.

Draco sat up and let Harry place one of the plates on his lap. "I wasn't sure how to use your mini kitchen so I went down to the school kitchens and used the stoves there" he explained.

Draco nodded and thanked him for the food. Harry watched him and waited for him to bite his famous breakfast omelette bowl. As he did Harry watched Draco's lips intensely.

"Mm," Draco moaned. "That's really good" he protested. Harry smiled and took a bite of his toast.

Draco leaned over to kiss him and Harry happily gave him one back.

As they are they gave each other kisses here and there.

"Oh and I'm keeping this Slytherin sweater by the way" Harry muttered. Draco laughed. "And what made you think I'm going to let you keep it"

"Because I said so" Harry chirped and quickly got up.

You promised | Drarryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें